today I... add yours..

Decided to sort out the mess that my uni course appears to be in. Motivation is back - lets hope it stays this time! :happydance:

Today I took my kids out to a play date, first time I have hung out with anyone, and it went great, so yay!

lovely thread!!

ok today i made myself a lovely forest fruit frappe for breakfast, i went jogging and i started my spanish course!!

and i may even wash my hair (which i am letting completely go ever since the mc... never took much care of it but i picked up on that nasty habit completely during those 1st 2 horrendous weeks!)

I cleaned the shower top to bottom, went to docs and got the pill then wrote part of my uni assignment. Woop! Woop!

Today has been abit of a hard one...

I bought a cheap Carseat for the baby a while ago (too cheap not to buy!) anyways I've sold it on eBay and today I packaged it up ready to be collected by the courier... It really broke me.. I also had some other bits and pieces which were mainly freebies, which I just decided to bin.. But that set me off, to just bin a lot of things (I bought some clothes for myself, for during pregnancy) so I just gathered them all up and chucked them out. I don't want to have to keep going through this and it's the only way I feel I can gain back some control.
But it has left me emotionally drained today, but I'm hoping tomorrow will be abit better.

When I'm upset/angry or just generally peed off, I go on a cleaning rampage lol. So needless to say the house is sparkling :)

Sorry to hear u have had a tough day. I was pleased with my day but the night time has been hell. My oh walked out after saying he doesn't know what he wants anymore, took his work stuff and left. I'm kinda hopin he returns tomorrow! :(

I'm so sorry today has been a tough one for you guys Daisy and Babee :(

I'm right there with you. Today DH told me he thinks i "caused" the mc by thinking about it too much and being afraid it would happen. He said the mind/body connection is so strong that I caused it. What?? Ugh... Men can be so silly at times.

On a happier note, Today I shaved my legs! I also vacuumed the stairs, lol. Baby steps, I say! At least I feel that I'm headed in the right direction.

love this thread.

today i came to work (at the hospital) and i actually felt good about myself. i didnt walk past the room in the er (where they told me we lost the baby) and almost break down into tears. plus i was told i looked pretty today in my new glasses, gave me a confidence boost.

Babee_Bugs: I totally get it. I have been going through all of our baby stuff. DD is now too big for the toys, the clothes, the carseats, everything. I have been packing up everything myself, DH can't even look. He is so heartbroken. I think we will have a yard sale and just sell or give away everything.

I have been pocketing away baby clothes for years. For some imaginary baby that isn't coming. I have all of DD's stuff, but then there are tons of boys clothes, toys, an entire BEDDING SET. Sometimes I just think I was delusional. Can't wait to get rid of it all. I need closure.

-worked a shift

-ate healthy (I am transitioning into the GAPS diet, basically to improve the bacterial balance in my gut and thus my health)

-did my Buddhist chanting practice

-managed to get through the day without crying

Today I went into the room that would have been our babies room and managed not to cry!

today i washed my hair! tomorrow i may shave! one step at a time!

and workin on my spanish!

I have recovered from my major hangover and packed a suitcase to go away for the weekend. Currently waiting on my sil who
Is coming to pick me up :) x

today i am PMSing so i made myself a lovely organic raw honey&orange cheese cake :) :) all for me :) :) :)

Today I've started thinking thoughts that it might just happen to me someday, this whole becoming a mother thing...

Nice feeling.

today I realised its a week since I stopped bleeding
and I wore some nice knickers and put some nice clothes on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"