Today I am a good mum because...

Today i'm a good mummy because you woke up whilest in tesco and instead of leaving you in the pram, i got you out and let you look around all the way round the shop.. Despite filthy looks! .. I'm a good mummy today because .. I love you, and i'll be a good mummy everyday!!

.. Great thread, make us all feel happy and positive for once ey! Xx

Today I am a good mummy because I spent a whole hour chasing Thomas around the backlawn, putting up with my bad hayfever, because he likes it so much. And I didn't get angry when he knocked my (cold) coffee all over the carpet. And put my hairbrush into his yoghurt.

Today I am a good mum because I didn't freak out when baby started being mental in front of visitors. Calm calm calm....

Today I'm a good mom because I didn't moan about her grandparents visiting like I normally do. Positive vibes only today - so baby gets to see a happy positive mommy!

Today I am a good mum because I let you chew on my nipples for hours because it makes you feel better to breastfeed. And I gave you some of my haggis, even though you'd already eaten your dinner and quite a bit of Imogen's.

Today I was a good mummy cos I took you to grans to play with the helium balloons from your daddy's party, even tho I was exhausted from said party.
Iwas also good cos though I wanted a bath and wine, I instead, gave you a bath as you love them so much and might have been sore from the party.

Today i am a good mummy because i did not get frustrated at my lo once.

I really can't think of any way I have been a good mum recently :( Great thread though x

Today I'm a good mom because I had forgotten about our mommy and me group but instead of putting it off once I remembered I hurried up and got us ready to go. So today I'm a good mom because I wasn't lazy!

Today I am a good mum because for once I let me husband do things his way rather than assume I always know best.

Today I am a good mum because for once I let me husband do things his way rather than assume I always know best.

That's an important one - try to do it as much as possible and it will get easier.

Today I am a good mum because I left you all asleep in bed when I went to work at eight and didn't leave all the lights on so that Daddy would have to get out of bed when I do.

I have also just coped with an "I'm overtired" meltdown (her not me) without too much crying (me not her)

I am a good mum today as I let you boob for hours as you have a cold and are not feeling well and let you fall asleep feeding and nap as long or as little as you wanted.

Dreading tonight though - guessing you won't be sleeping through!

im a good mom because even tho your teething and you've moaned and groaned all day then i to haven't lobbed you outta the open window! i'm soo tired today... my little quet angel that ive been in here proudly showing off how good you are is here no more... please come back xxx

Today I am a good mum because I have hugged, played with and kissed Thomas all day when all I want to do is cry because I'm so stressed over his operation :( why did I even consent to it. He's perfect as he is :(

today im a good mum cause after you much needed but painful physio I cuddled you til you stopped crying and even managed not to cry myself this time :(

Today I'm a good mum because I didn't cry when they took you from me and I'm glad because you slept through the entire operation :)

Today i am a good mum because my 8 month old has a throat infection and now has also caught a cold, hes been non stop ill with colds etc for the last few months,he's also teething at the same time, and i'm pregnant but i sit up with him all night and day and let him sleep on me sitting up as its the only way he can sleep, even though all i want to do is crawl under my duvet and stay there.

TIAAGMB...

I stayed relaxed about nap times. If you ain't going to sleep, you ain't going to sleep cherub. That said,I am also incredibly proud of you for sleeping 1.5 hrs in your cot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->