Today I cannot get enough ....

Myshelsong

LTTTC Success Story
Reaction score
Cobbs cinnamon bread toasted with butter.... Omg it is the only thing satisfying me.

What are you craving, or doing?

Ah I love bread of any kind! For me, I can't get enough of small snacks. If I don't have food in my stomach I feel like I'll be sick.

Ah I love bread of any kind! For me, I can't get enough of small snacks. If I don't have food in my stomach I feel like I'll be sick.

This is me too, nuts, crisps, melba toast, toast with peanut butter etc, small smacks and lots of them!

I've been on a pasta binge lately myself. Yum. Food is so exciting when you're pregnant!

Oh my gosh I am dying for spaghetti! Pasta pasta pasta!
Making some for lunch, so excited.

Ducking here... a word of caution as a someone who has been pregnant many many times and had to lose the baby weight many many times lol like you ladies I also craved bread, pasta and chips but I can tell you for a hard fact that the pregnancies I caved into those cravings were the hardest to lose the baby weight by far and the ones I used caution on my carb cravings I was able to lose the weight very rapidly even though I gained the same with all five of my pregnancies.

So...by all means enjoy the breads and pastas but...try to moderate it!!!! Congratulations to all of you! Such exciting days. My last was the worst one, all I wanted was pizza rolls and Captain Crunch.

Sounds super weird, but tuna salad with pickles.... Omg so good.

Today's cravings:

Lay's (The super spicy Magic Masala flavor we get in India)
Crackers (Always loved plain crackers, the love has only increased now)
Apricot Danish Pastry (Yummmmmmm)
Jam Cookies (Drooling)

:D

My craving from day 1........ MINU CHEDDARS!!!! Love them. I'm eating a pack a day!

Oh I crave creamy pasta, chocolate cake with whip cream, and eggs benny with smoked salmon lol but I'd have a heart attack with the pasta as I always get really sensitive to sugar when I'm pregnant and got GD last time. My heart pounds so hard I fetl like I'm going to pass out and I get sick like ms nausea feeling. I have to stick to mostly veg & protein with a tiny bit of carb on the plate -a perogy or two, a few tbsp of rice, or a peice of bread but no pasta meal, etc (yum!)

Had I realize before I was pregnant that I wouldn't be able to have hollandaise sauce and soft yolk eggs this whole nine months, I would have been eating eggs benedict every weekend.
Why didn't I read up before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->