Today, i will mostly be eating...

annagrace

Reaction score
Marmite and cheese on toast! Nomnomnom!

How about you? Any cravings today? :)

Chip butty from the chip shop.....with LOADS of sauce!

Hot crispy bacon in soft white bread, mmm. I've been sick all morning so i am hoping it will settle my tum!!!

mmmm cheese on toast :)
Im craving everything im soooo hungry all the time. I feel so fat and bloated so im trying to control myself - I got on the scales yesterday and ive put 2lb on .... However, what i really fancy is big, greasy pizza and chips :p

:munch:Ooooh chips :)

I'm the same, filling my face at all available opps., despite the slight nausea. Not sure if the sickness is gonna kick in properly or not (hopefully the latter), but i figured i better 'build my strength', just in case. Hehe!

Last night it was chocolate and banana pancakes.. yum!

Todays craving for me is porridge mad with milk and salt. Yummmm. Going to have that for dinner. x

Korean BBQ! All you can eat style! haha i'm taking advantage of this pregnancy to eat as much as I can! LOL

I'm sure I'll be eating chili cheese fries, had this stupid craving since week 16 :/

Marmite on toast has been my breakfast and my lunch so far mmmmm (no cheese though!)

Drinking lots of milk.
Eating lots of toast with butter and bovril.

Would eat a Bacon butty if someone made it for me, cant face raw meat anymore.

My first was cheese on toast nomnomnom :thumbup:

My second was cheese and tomato pizza with garlic mayo dip :happydance:

I'm sure I'll be eating chili cheese fries, had this stupid craving since week 16 :/

What are THOSE??! I need them! Haha!

Mmm i agree with the porridge with salt! And i'm scoffing LOADS of milk, cheese galore and fruit smoothies.

And peppermint tea. But i just wondered...is this ok in pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->