Today is best day for 'o'!!

DanteRoman

Reaction score
According to my Ovia app today is my most ovulating day! We dtd every other day so today we will dtd! I'm super excited hoping we've caught it this month. So tomorrow does that make me 1dpo? Xx

Do you temp? I am not familiar with that app. If you O'd feb 28 then yep, March 1 would be 1 dpo

Aww thanks for replying, no I don't temp, I'm only estimating it anyway just don't want to test too early xx

You are welcome. I am in dpo limbo myself and it's the worst. Lol. I don't temp either.

When will you test? Are you going to wait until missed AF? I'm due 15th march but no sure I can wait that long!! Xx

When will you test? Are you going to wait until missed AF? I'm due 15th march but no sure I can wait that long!! Xx

I tested around 5 a.m. and it was BFN. It got me so down. I really don't know my DPO so trying to hold out hope. Every now and then I feel AF is about to start. Not buying anymore test, literally ever again until I miss AF. So stressful. I think I maybe 10 or 11 dpo so it is still early

It is still early. Do you know when AF is due? Bfns really get me down too, that's why I don't want to test early either xx

It is still early. Do you know when AF is due? Bfns really get me down too, that's why I don't want to test early either xx

I could come on the 8th or the 5th. Around those days :haha:

I wasn't tracking O or trying at all this month so that is where the confusion comes in for testing.

It's my first month off the pill so I'm just going off my app. So I should have o'ed the 28/2. Don't feel like it's my month though! Xx

It's my first month off the pill so I'm just going off my app. So I should have o'ed the 28/2. Don't feel like it's my month though! Xx

If that is what your app decided then yea. But there is no guarantee you did of course. But you may have. Do your breasts hurt on the sides? If so then you definitely O'd. That is also an extremely reliable sign you O'd.

No they don't hurt, but they never have only when I'm quite pregnant, it could be that I haven't been taking any notice up until now though.

Only a few days left until you can test again!! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"