Today is my last day at work...

kbaker09

Reaction score
I know it probably means nothing to anyone on here but just wanted to say that today is my last day at work. I start maternity leave from Monday! :happydance:

I feel a mixture of emotions - sad to leave, excited because it means I am close to the final run up to meeting my baby and scared because I won't have a wage coming in each month after working for almost 10 years. :-(

Oh well... I have lots of baby clothes to wash and iron and not even started my hospital bag so I guess I will be occupied for a while.

Sorry.. I know it's a pointless post... xx

I've got 6 weeks left....but cut my hours down a bit by using the odd day of annual leave some weeks. I have mixed feelings about going on maternity leave too, my hubby will still be at work, and I'll be sat all alone analysing each twitch and twang! :rofl:

Enjoy your time to relax before bubs arrives! x

Hi ya!!!!

Today was my last day before maternity leave too!!! :wohoo:

I can completely understand where you are coming from but I am just sooooo glad to be off now :D :D :D

Indeed, baby washing and ironing here we come :D

Big hugs, xxxx

How exciting, i cant wait to get to that point!!!! Enjoy the rest before the chaos starts!!!!

Aww huni although it seems like forever ago (about 5 weeks ish) since i left work on maternity i remember feeling sad but happy and relieved my suggestion enjoy every minute of it ... although i am overdue and getting very frustrated now lol x

How exciting :) I'm counting down - 15 working days to go :p

:happydance: bet you are so excited, another step closer to having you baby !! another 5 weeks for me....:(

I have another 4 weeks in work from today !!!

Can't wait to have to the time off to get organised plus we have 4 horses too so would make things easier me being off work i can take my time mucking out :)

I'm 39 weeks and on my first week of maternity leave after not having so much as a two week holiday in the last 8 years as I manage a small business. It's soooo lovely to be at home pottering around not doing much, I completely understand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->