Today is the day!

yeahuloveme

6 angel babies :'(
Reaction score
got my scan in two and a half hour cried last night in bed with my oh saying I know its bad nes, some thing didn't feel right etc, he did give me a and told me that we would find out today and there was nothing that we could do either way.
Have to get through an hour and halfs of work before hand (yep I start at half 6 lucky me) and I know one of the guys off the knight shift is going to have a right go when I get in, don't need it. Just want to go to work *who am I kidding* sit at my desk drink tea and read the news, go to my scan and see my little sweet pea, and a good strong heart beat, then I will be over the moon!!!

*Good luck for any one else having their scan today* xxxxxx

Good luck, I hope all goes well xxx

:hugs: I know how you feel. I was absolutely terrified something was going to be wrong at my first scan, but all was well. If you haven't had any bleeding our severe cramping I'm sure everything is ok in there. Good luck at your scan.

Good luck Hun.
I'm sure everyone of us would feel the same as you do, sending you virtual hugs xx

got my scan in two and a half hour cried last night in bed with my oh saying I know its bad nes, some thing didn't feel right etc, he did give me a and told me that we would find out today and there was nothing that we could do either way.
Have to get through an hour and halfs of work before hand (yep I start at half 6 lucky me) and I know one of the guys off the knight shift is going to have a right go when I get in, don't need it. Just want to go to work *who am I kidding* sit at my desk drink tea and read the news, go to my scan and see my little sweet pea, and a good strong heart beat, then I will be over the moon!!!

*Good luck for any one else having their scan today* xxxxxx

Good luck!!!! :hugs:
Just to let you know don't worry if there isn't a heart beat yet, usually isn't until like 7 weeks!
I feel for you having to work, when I had my early scan I had the day off work & it was first thing in the morning so I didn't have to stew, hope it goes quickly for you :flower:

hi guys :winkwink:

okay we had our scan, seems I ovulated late.... a week late! so I am a whole week back :(
we saw.... a sac, lol but they said they were happy with this.... well acctually they made me go and have blood tests to check my hormones but they matched up with the scan sac size :happydance: so I have been told that I have my next scan in 2 weeks and get some :sleep: and all seems to be going well :thumbup:
she also said I am the only woman to go in complaing that their cervix hurts :dohh: while laughing. Roll on the 2nd october ( I have taken this day off!!!! )
Thank you all for your kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->