Today is the longest day ever!

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
Tomorrow is my 21st birthday and I haven't seen my OH for almost 3 weeks, so i'm DYING for him to get here. He's coming up tonight but won't get until about 11..........and time is going so slowly :brat:

On top of that, I have to sit in all day waiting for the delivery man because i'm waiting for some stuff I ordered online. UGH! Bored bored bored! I feel like it will never end :brat: :lol:

Feel free to post something/anything amusing to keep me entertained :thumbup:

Ohh how exciting!! Have you got any plans for your birthday?

i'm the same today is going slow like i think tomorrow and friday will too. my hubby is doing a surprise for me. i had a card this morning saying we going out to dinner in the evening to our fav restaurant but thts all i know. so i want Saturday to hurry up so badly!!! xx

My OH started work again, so no doubt this day will creep by slowly*sigh* so maybe I'll sit in here and chit chat with you today :) I'm just going to say this now as I'll probably forget tomorrow. Happy early birthday :cake:

The days gone really quick for me I'm off out tonight with some friends so been looking forward to that.
Hope you have a lovely birthday and time goes quicker for you x

Ohh how exciting!! Have you got any plans for your birthday?

Going shopping with my OH then having a few bevvies in town :D

Thanks ladies :flow: the postie came early so I went to visit a friend for the day, now its only 4-5 hours till he gets here, argggggh so excited :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->