Today is..

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
the funeral for my Grandpa who passed away very suddenly on monday afternoon. A week and a half after being diagnosed with cancer, he passed away in his sleep. The cancer had very quickly spread through his body. This is going to be an extremely hard day for me and my family. I am not looking forward to it, but I need to see my Grandma and give her a big hug and tell her I love her. Please keep us all in your prayers. Thanks ladies.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: My thoughts are with you and your family, take care of each other hun xxx

Aww hun i am so so sorry we are nearly at the 3 year annaversary of my grandaddy - he had cancer too - its so so hard - but you know what he is still about he keeps and eye out for me and i truely belive he is and will always be there for us -

all i can say is if he liked golf or bowls and wants a game Grandad brian will be a willing partner !

Sending you love and hugs

I am so sorry for your loss. i hope its over quickly.

:hug:

Aww, so sorry for your loss hon; I lost my grandad to a quick-spreading cancer too. It just sucks. You'll be in my thoughts. :hug:

Thank-you so much ladies! Well the service was beautiful. And I actually was okay, when I first saw my Grandma I thought I would start crying, but I just gave her a big hug. She was in very good spirits, but she could of been putting on a front in front of her family. I'm sure this is extremely hard for her. When I realized how much pain my Grandpa was in, I was glad that he didn't have to suffer long. My dad (his son) talked to him 2 days before he passed and he told my dad that he was in so much pain he wanted to jump in front of a bus to kill him. Can you believe that. It's so sad, he was only 77. Anyways on a better note, not to drag everyone down, I got to spend the entire day with my beautiful twin neices. I didn't want to put those girls down. Here is a picture of them.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9137490&l=dbb58f7c1a&id=506300264

Glad the service went well for you hun, :hugs: Truely sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughts. At least he is at peace now and is no longer suffering.

P.S (Your neices are adorable!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->