Today

Miss_d

Reaction score
i start healthy eating, exercising not a diet just lowering my meals and not eating any rubbish! ive made a diary type thing in my computer to record everything i am doing, i have to lose around 7st 10lbs!!! shocking i know, just never lost any of the weight i gained in both my pregnancys, so its time to do something about it, if anyone can offer me any advice then i will be very gratefull, thanks

ps: wish me luck :haha:

Hey. Best of luck.

You going to share ya starting weight, goal weight or anything?

I had 7st to go when i started, now ive got 4st 9lb to go.

Its do-able :)

My advice is drink at least 2l water a day, helps loads.

Good luck hun!!! I'm doing the same, eating healthily, cutting down on portion sizes and trying to up my exercise and have lost 4lb's in 3 weeks!! I'm sure you'll do absolutley great, I've found my journal on here helps as it keeps me motivated. Keep us updated :)

x

Hey. Best of luck.

WELL DONE :) :):happydance: you have done brilliant, how long did that take you? yeah think i will share my weight lol :blush: ive just been to asda and bought healthy food plenty of fruit & veg, also bought a pedometer aswell, so been counting the steps and miles and calories lost, pretty impressed with it x

Good luck hun!!! I'm doing the same, eating healthily, cutting down on portion sizes and trying to up my exercise and have lost 4lb's in 3 weeks!! I'm sure you'll do absolutley great, I've found my journal on here helps as it keeps me motivated. Keep us updated :)

x

Thanks very much, you have done fantastic :happydance::happydance: yeah think i will start a journal it will be good for myself and would be great if people gave me some feed back, thanks very much x:hugs:

Hey. Best of luck.

WELL DONE :) :):happydance: you have done brilliant, how long did that take you? yeah think i will share my weight lol :blush: ive just been to asda and bought healthy food plenty of fruit & veg, also bought a pedometer aswell, so been counting the steps and miles and calories lost, pretty impressed with it x

Thank you! I started in middle of jan 09, probably middle of april i hit that figure.
Oh ive a pedometer very simple 1 though, argos value range ha.

Hey. Best of luck.

Thank you! I started in middle of jan 09, probably middle of april i hit that figure.
Oh ive a pedometer very simple 1 though, argos value range ha.

you have done really well :happydance: i have started a journal, i will keep it updated, i will weigh myself every monday morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->