todays my baby shower n im sick

MomPepperdine

Reaction score
Were finally warming up around here and its not even 70 out yet and I feel soooo sick from the heat. I've never been this far in a pregnancy during summer plus I waited to long to eat today even tho it wasn't that long. I feel like I'm gonna lose it :( not looking forword to the long drive both ways :(

N to top it off my upper back the last 2 nights has been hurting really bad. I think its cuz my boobs have gotten so big and I don't have a bra that fit right so I haven't been getting much sleep and lots of bh :(

Sorry you feel ill! Maybe it is partially due to being nervous about your shower? Happened to my SIL, even though it was a small shower!

That stinks. How far along are you? I had my shower about a week ago, and was warm most of the day. I really wanted to look nice for my pictures so I curled my hair and such. But I think I was so overwhelmed all day (I hate being center of the attention), I had to put my hair up :( Anyway, just try to enjoy it.

Thanks I do feel kinda hurt not many people showed up late and had to leave early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->