Today's test 8 dpo

jaxntango

Reaction score
Today's seems a little lighter. Do you think this is real or just bad evap. Both tests showed lines at around 15 mins. I took a frer this morning and it was neg.

Attachments

• 20170104_075628_opt.jpg
    20170104_075628_opt.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 71
What's the time frame like for the test to be read? If it's within the time could be real! If outside it could well be a nasty evaporator however still really early so doesn't mean you're not pregnant, good luck!!

It said 10 mins. I didn't see anything after 5 mins, took a quick shower and that popped up. So I'm not positive when it actually came up but it was no longer than 15 mins.

From what i read you shouldnt have the test in a room with heat like when showering i would test again see if it shows

It was in the living room while I was showering. Not near heat.

If you are only 8 DPO it is highly likely that you wouldn't get a dark BFP this early unless you used an ultra early test so I'd say that it could very well be the start of one. Many factors, like even drinking too much the day before, could affect the reading when testing that early. I can never get a BFP until around 10/11 DPO and even then it was faint so you've still got some time. Fx that it gets darker for you!

It's really hard to say but it definitely seems promising will be looking for update good luck sweetie ♡

That looks like the start of a positive to me :) My Wondfo looked similar when I was testing!

The store was out of frer tests and I'm out of wondfo's. I got an ept test but it was negative this morning. I think the sensitivity for it is high though. Also, I lI've in a tiny town that only has two grocery stores so their isn't much choice. :( I sure hope this is real.

It looks super promising!
Do you live by a Walmart? They have those cheap 98cent tests you could stock up on!

I took a clear blue plus test and its negative. The store is still out of frer tests and I live about 1 1/2 hours away from a store that would have some. I'm currently 10 dpo and wondfo tests will be here tomorrow. I'm starting to lose hope. I am getting pinching in my uterus and my boobs hurt. Can't tell if it's af or what.

Good luck for your next test, im in a similar position right now! Think we might be about the same dpo too!! Potential bump buddies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->