Today's test lighter than yesterday's, no symptoms...

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
I got my positive on a FRER at 10 DPO, 2 days ago. It was faint but very definitely there. It's a pack of three tests, so I took the 2nd one yesterday and it was definitely darker than the first. But this morning's, at 12 DPO, is only about as dark as the 10 DPO test, and I'm freaking out. Plus my symptoms - cramps and round ligament pains - have been gone since yesterday morning. Has this happened to anyone else who has gone on to have a healthy pregnancy? I'm terrified b/c I had a chemical before I had my DD, and my symptoms disappeared then, too. :cry:

Hun please try and not worry :/ first u need to stop testing. If u want to see proper progression wait 3 days and then retest with fmu, there are so many variants and at 12 DPO you are still very early, symptoms don't usually kick in until 5-6 weeks, up until 6 weeks i was just slightly tireder and had sore boobs (sore boobs are my usual pre af symptom too) unless you have any bleedin you are still pregnant :) xx

Hun please try and not worry :/ first u need to stop testing. If u want to see proper progression wait 3 days and then retest with fmu, there are so many variants and at 12 DPO you are still very early, symptoms don't usually kick in until 5-6 weeks, up until 6 weeks i was just slightly tireder and had sore boobs (sore boobs are my usual pre af symptom too) unless you have any bleedin you are still pregnant :) xx

I know I should stop testing, I'm just so anal lol. But I know you're right. I forgot how much I hate this super-early part of pregnancy, when it's just a waiting game until you can get a scan to know that things are going okay.

Like u say its just a waiting game now, my wait is almost done i have my first scan Thursday, ive not heard heartbeat ot had any scan or anythin yet so besides pregnancy symptoms and no af i have ni proof there is a baby there lol xx

There was also a thread here yesterday about a woman using clear blue that gives you the "weeks" & she had tests that said 2-3 and 3+. The other ladies were saying theres a lot of factors like if your pee is diluted ect. So you shouldn't stress!! At least it's still positive & you aren't bleeding!

Back away from the tests :) Also I'll add I honestly did not get symptoms until I was atleast 6 weeks pregnant. I got my first BFP at 9DPO too

Like u say its just a waiting game now, my wait is almost done i have my first scan Thursday, ive not heard heartbeat ot had any scan or anythin yet so besides pregnancy symptoms and no af i have ni proof there is a baby there lol xx

GL at scan on thursday. I have my 1st scan then too. I did find hb on home doppler for first time last night but nothing more reassuring than seeing bubba on screen xx

Like other ladies have said, stop testing. Leave it a few days so as u get that darker line then step away from the tests. Its easy in early days to stress over lines but u r pregnant so try and enjoy it xx

GL at scan on thursday. I have my 1st scan then too. I did find hb on home doppler for first time last night but nothing more reassuring than seeing bubba on screen xx

Like other ladies have said, stop testing. Leave it a few days so as u get that darker line then step away from the tests. Its easy in early days to stress over lines but u r pregnant so try and enjoy it xx

Good luck to you too, i was in two minds about getting a doppler, i knew i wud drive myself crazy if i didn't find heartbeat so i didn't get one lol, what time is your scan, mine isn't until the afto as i am at work Thurs morn :/ least it will keep me busy until my appt xx

Thankfully my appointment is first thing altho have to go to work after. Looking forward to it as its been a long first tri waiting on this scan. I'll b almost 13 weeks by then.

I understand what u mean about doppler. I got it in my last pregnancy with my DD following 2 m/cs. Luckily i found hb early with her and it did give me peace of mind. With this wee monkey it took til 12 weeks.

In a few more weeks hopefully we'll start to feel baby move and that will b all the reassurance we need. Let me know how your scan goes. We'll no doubt update with baby's 1st photo lol x

hun yesterday I went through my bathroom cupboard and had a few tests left, and though meh what the hell ( I have had a scan and seen the sac) now out of the three tests and two from the same pack they all came up different one from one pack came up fine the other was really weak, they were from the same sample as I did it from a sample pot..... how does that work?! lol your fine relax :kiss:

Stop testing!!! I tested from 14 dpo til 19 dpo. Eventually on the 19th day I bought a clear blue digital test which confirmed my pregnancy. Try not to worry and get booked in at the doctors :)! My tests were all over the place that week, a digital test put my mind at ease. Congratulations x

I had the same thing happen to me. A faint bfp, and then an even fainter bfp! I got sooo stressed over it, literally went crazy. Finally a few days later, a dark bfp and AF never came. So just relax and see what happens, I think you're pregnant though. :) Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->