Toddlers & larger nappies

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Has anyone here got an older baby? We're growing out all our BTP's at the moment and looking for some inspiration for larger nappies. Millie is 19 months and approx 26lbs though that's a guess and I really should go get her weighed again! Anyone inspiration much appreciated :flower:

Shame you cant get hold of any Large BBSS my 5yr old put one of them on last year would you believe!
HL do toddler size, they may well be a way forward? Minki do the slinki minkis etc in larges sizes, they would defo fit.

I've got toddler holdens landing coming through on the co op, one day and 1 night nappy but they still bit big tbh. Muttaqins still fit well aswell as her fuzzi bunz one size. Blueberries still have a little way to go but pop ins aren't going to last much longer at all!

pop ins dont even really fit leyla very well anymore, i think they must be on the small side because we are still on the tightest poppers on wonderoos but can barely fasten the pop ins lol

x

My little Miss is currently in Imse Vimse medium training pants but Flips and Tots Bots size 2 fit her. You'll find that she prob won't be gaining weight as quickly (especially on her bum) and might even slim down in shape as she grows, that's what happened with both my LOs when I was starting to think their nappies would never last 'til they were potty trained but those did (i did give up on Cotton Bottoms though); DD's now nearly 27 mths and 30lbs (her brother who's 2 yrs older is 35lbs and he's tall and not skinny, that's how slowly they gain weight afterwards). So to sum it up you might be surprised to find the nappies you think she's going to grow out of already might actually fit 'til potty training :)

My little Miss is currently in Imse Vimse medium training pants but Flips and Tots Bots size 2 fit her. You'll find that she prob won't be gaining weight as quickly (especially on her bum) and might even slim down in shape as she grows, that's what happened with both my LOs when I was starting to think their nappies would never last 'til they were potty trained but those did (i did give up on Cotton Bottoms though); DD's now nearly 27 mths and 30lbs (her brother who's 2 yrs older is 35lbs and he's tall and not skinny, that's how slowly they gain weight afterwards). So to sum it up you might be surprised to find the nappies you think she's going to grow out of already might actually fit 'til potty training :)

This has crossed my mind tbh. She's only just started walking independently herself for just under 2 weeks and you can definately see a difference in her thighs :blush: There are a few of her nappies that definatly are not going to last the mile, the pop in for sure, some of her other btps are doing okay, her blueberries, mini lala and her fuzzi bunz for instance and I am hoping they will last the mile but we'll see!

Indie is about that weight but she is very tall and skinny, The only things she hasn't got on with are itti's (and all fluffy nappies because of her phobia of "cats") but she fits all others fine, flips are best for holding stuff though

If you can get ahold of the older FuzziBunz, they just released new colors and also went back to the old smaller sizing when they did that. But they use to run VERY big...Hayden is 26-27lbs and the medium is still quite big so large would def fit bigger babies. Their large for their new ones should be just slightly bigger than the medium I have so it would probably fit well too.

Indie is about that weight but she is very tall and skinny, The only things she hasn't got on with are itti's (and all fluffy nappies because of her phobia of "cats") but she fits all others fine, flips are best for holding stuff though

Really?! That's soo cute! She must think a cats wrapped itself around her bottom! :haha: What an absolute sweetie! :flower:

The majority of our nappies are BTP but they are all fitting her really well - she's not really a big chubster. We don't own many sized nappies. The only one I can remember off the top of my head is fuzzis which do an XL. But just others have said, now that she's walking she'll really start to thin out. They start to shed a lot of that "babyfat" in their second year.

Kiwi she doesn't like anything fluffy, she doesn't like actual cats either and I think the texture of the nappies reminds her of the feel of my mums cat, she is a little odd to say the least lol, but I'm glad she has such a defined personality and knows what she does and doesn't like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->