Toilet after sex?

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
Hi :flower:

Me and OH are ttc our 2nd and I was just worried I am going to find it hard to get pregnant because I pee straight after sex. I get UTI's very easily due to a bad one that spread to my kidneys as a child and every one I get could be potentially dangerous. Everytime I have waited even 10 minutes after sex to pee I wake up burning in the morning. Will this hurt my chances?

Probably not but you could try inserting a soft cup straight after DTD to keep the little swimmers up there a while longer.

No, anything that comes out of you after sex is pretty useless - it's just the fluid that protects his swimmers :) x

The key is that the majority of sperm that are going to penetrate the cervix will do so really soon after DTD. Even more so if you can time orgasm right. Lying with your legs up in the air after does increase your chances as it keeps everything near the cervix for longer allowing more to penetrate, however realistically it's not going to make a significant difference and is unnecessary for someone who has no fertility problems.

It really won't make a difference hun, any that come back down will do whether you're lying down or not x

It won't make a difference. The sperm that are going to reach the egg just need to get into your cm and they're on their way. This happens upon ejaculation. Go and pee or jump on a pogo stick right after, it won't make a difference!

thanks ladies, i knew it was possible to get pregnant no matter what after because I conceived my son but everyone I read says they lie down for 20 minutes after so I was worried I was hurting my chances - glad to know if it does make a difference it would be a very insignificant one! thanks everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->