Told Him He Shouldn't And He Did....

Andrea, I have been offline all day so have just logged on to see how you are.

How are you feeling now?

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Bums, Andrea, I'm so sorry if this is AF. Maybe it's made you realise how much you really want this now though and you will keep trying? You can still lose weight at the same time. I wonder if the weight loss is what made your cycle go a bit wonky - I know any major changes can mess things up a bit, it will come right again once your body gets used to it, if that's what happened. It happened to me once but it was a very extreme diet and excercise thing I was doing (lost 2 stone in a month = 30lbs) but it came right again the next month. Has it turned red now, or still pink? xxx

How are you feeling now?

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am ok, Lisa... I am a little disappointed I wont lie, I really thought I might be, i have never been this late. It is ok though I will focus on trying in February. XOXOOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Bums, Andrea, I'm so sorry if this is AF. Maybe it's made you realise how much you really want this now though and you will keep trying? You can still lose weight at the same time. I wonder if the weight loss is what made your cycle go a bit wonky - I know any major changes can mess things up a bit, it will come right again once your body gets used to it, if that's what happened. It happened to me once but it was a very extreme diet and excercise thing I was doing (lost 2 stone in a month = 30lbs) but it came right again the next month. Has it turned red now, or still pink? xxx

Hey Nikki, It is red now so It is AF. I don't know what went on with me this month, but I was really late, I had so many symptoms also. The body plays a lot of tricks, but pregnancy is so similar to AF so it is confusing.
XOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How are you feeling now?

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am ok, Lisa... I am a little disappointed I wont lie, I really thought I might be, i have never been this late. It is ok though I will focus on trying in February. XOXOOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Nikki, It is red now so It is AF. I don't know what went on with me this month, but I was really late, I had so many symptoms also. The body plays a lot of tricks, but pregnancy is so similar to AF so it is confusing.

Really sorry to hear AF started. Take some time to let yourself feel sad if you need to and then pick yourself up, get going with those positive thoughts for next cycle and get back on it. You WILL get your rainbow I know it xxxx

How are you feeling now?

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really sorry to hear AF started. Take some time to let yourself feel sad if you need to and then pick yourself up, get going with those positive thoughts for next cycle and get back on it. You WILL get your rainbow I know it xxxx

Thanks love XOOXOXOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How are you feeling now?

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Andrea, glad you are doing ok and sorry AF came.

This has probably helped you realise how much you really do want this and you can try again feeling more positive and less scare next month.

I visited my doctor agan yesterday, as I am still rather emotional, she has suggested a vitamin supplement,in particular vtamin B which is good for mood/emotion.

I have therefore bought Pregnacare preconception with folic acid as well. DH hasn`t agreed to anything yet, but no harm being prepared and the vitamins may help!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ah boo, sorry to hear about AF Andrea. How disappointing when it looked so promising...:hugs:

Dancareoi I took pregnacare preconception vitamins the month I concieved but before that I was taking pregnacare plus which has fish oil supplements also. So I was taking some sort of vitamin for the 3 months between my loss and getting pg again. I don't know if it made any difference but I felt it was a good idea to build my body up as best I could in that time, whatever happened.

Ah boo, sorry to hear about AF Andrea. How disappointing when it looked so promising...:hugs:

Dancareoi I took pregnacare preconception vitamins the month I concieved but before that I was taking pregnacare plus which has fish oil supplements also. So I was taking some sort of vitamin for the 3 months between my loss and getting pg again. I don't know if it made any difference but I felt it was a good idea to build my body up as best I could in that time, whatever happened.

Hi, yes I feel i should do something to help and who knows, it may make all the difference.

I had MMC July 09 on baby number 3 - went on the have healthy baby boy 10 months later.

Good luck with your rainbow.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Andrea, I am so sorry hon, it did look so promising too. The body does play cruel tricks. Take time to be sad and then get back to it hon, all the best fro next time, we'll be right along with you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->