Told Him He Shouldn't And He Did....

Hi,
I am having extreme pain in my lower left side. I don't know what is wrong, my AF never hurt this much :cry::cry:could something else happen in a 3 week period of time? My husband wanted me to go to the emergency room, but NO way am i going unless I am dying. What could be wrong, could my AF be coming and all of a sudden bring on this pain, or could I be pregnant and something be wrong in a 3 week period would that be? :cry::cry:
I took some tylenol and it eased a bit, I am just confused. :cry::cry:

Why wouldnt you go to the ER if you were in need Andrea?! Lets just say "hypothetically" if something were to go wrong.... such as an ectopic, if it isn't caught BEFORE it ruptures, you could die. :cry: You have so many reasons to not let that happen.... Now I am worried about you and I need to know you are OK... please if the pain gets that bad go to the hospital :hugs:

Hi,
I am having extreme pain in my lower left side. I don't know what is wrong, my AF never hurt this much :cry::cry:could something else happen in a 3 week period of time? My husband wanted me to go to the emergency room, but NO way am i going unless I am dying. What could be wrong, could my AF be coming and all of a sudden bring on this pain, or could I be pregnant and something be wrong in a 3 week period would that be? :cry::cry:
I took some tylenol and it eased a bit, I am just confused. :cry::cry:

Andrea, how are you today?

i agree with the others, if you still have the pain you go to hospital.

Thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks. :hugs::hugs: I am ok now, thank God.
I am not a complainer, but GeeZ last night the pain was terrible. It did go away about an hour after I posted here and after it went away I went to bed.
I am up now and no pain and no period. My breasts hurt a little but that could be AF also. So I am going to buy the clearblue easy later and take it in the morning with FMU. I can't understand why I keep feeling AF pains and nothing comes :shrug::shrug: and then they go away ? I don't know what is going on..
XOOXOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea, Glad you are ok, was worried about you.

Hopefully the test tomorrow will give some answers.

keep us posted.

Lisaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If the pain continues go to your Dr ok??
Why not wait a few more days, wait till your 7-10days late then retest.
Keep us posted, love you xxx

I totally got worried about you saying about those pains & was going to agree with Krissy & say get your arse to the hospital just in case. I'm pleased the pain has gone now. I wonder whats happening with AF/BFP!!! I await the next update with eagerness! x

If the pain continues go to your Dr ok??
Why not wait a few more days, wait till your 7-10days late then retest.
Keep us posted, love you xxx

Ya know when I was pregnant with Ava I got a positive after I was like a week late. I mean I am on day 32 and no AF? This is crazy this shit..
Love you XOXOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm glad you're feeling better Andrea - as well as the pain going away, it sounds as if you are happier now even though you have no answer yet. I'm thinking about you lots right now and hope you get either Af or that BFP soon. :hugs:

Sending you all he luck in the world, I hope it's your bfp hunny! xxx

I'm hoping that was implantation pain hun but do promise if it gets extreme to get your butt to the hospital, Krissy is right. Also if you get any unexplained shoulder pain. Glad you are feeling better now, I hope you get some answers soon. If still no AF and no BFP in a week it may be an idea to go and get quantative hcg bloods done at your doc. Still everything crossed for you hun. xxx

ETA: Oh P.S I wouldn't bother with clearblue unless it's the digi - the blue dye tests are notoriously unreliable. I don't think you can go past First response early result. xxx

Well woke up this mornig and I have a little pink when I wiped so i am assuming my AF is here almost :nope::nope: Feel a little bad, but ok. '
I just don't understand why I was sooooooo late? Now I have to do my ovulation chart again, cause it is way off now :shrug:
XOXOOXO

:growlmad: I wiped again and I have nothing :cry::cry::cry:
what the hell is going on? :cry:

Ok, more pink is coming so I guess I got my AF!
I can't believe how late it was. Kind of sad, but ok :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh honey I am sorry the witch has arrived. You really need to start trying every month from now on, you can't keep putting it off. Keep up with your exercise and weight loss all while your trying.
Love you and hope u get a BFP soon xxx

Oh honey I am sorry the witch has arrived. You really need to start trying every month from now on, you can't keep putting it off. Keep up with your exercise and weight loss all while your trying.
Love you and hope u get a BFP soon xxx

I second that! I've been trying since I was 41 and now I'm 44 with 3 losses. If you want a baby I'd be on it now...Good luck...:flower:

Ah poo Andrea!! but just think you werent really trying so maybe someone up there listened and didnt want to throw you off track. As the other say, keep on the health regime even it ifs for the next 2 weeks. Very odd that your AF was late considering it never is! Why does this happen at the times when we dont want it to?! Frustrating!!!xx

:cry: I'm sorry hun :( I know that no matter what you act and say and show to the world, you are hurt inside and I'm so sorry :cry: I wish it turned out different for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->