Told Him He Shouldn't And He Did....

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
Oh good lord. We went out Friday night and we DTD and I told him do NOT do you know what cause I want to loose my extra 15 pds before TTC :dohh: and he didn't listen :dohh: Now I just took an OPK and I got the smiley face :shrug::shrug: That means 24 to 36 hours I will ovulate, I knew it as I feel Ovulation every month 2 days before I actually Ovulate . This is why i told him NOT to you know what and DUMBO did . SO now I have to go through the 2week waiting period. I really wanted to shed this 15 pds, but I guess we will see what happens.
Love You All XOXOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

awe hun im sorry he didnt listen! but maybe its fate :) if it does happen for you then its meant to be and if not then you can have 2 weeks of being diet free lol!! xxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: hun love u loads

awe hun im sorry he didnt listen! but maybe its fate :) if it does happen for you then its meant to be and if not then you can have 2 weeks of being diet free lol!! xxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: hun love u loads

LOL.. I BELIEVE ALSO IT IS FATE :hugs::hugs::hugs:Love you too my sweet friend.XOXOOXOXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

if it helps, I wanted to lose another 15-20lbs (had already lost 40-45lbs) and got pregnant! So, if it's the right time.....!

best wishes (as always!)

if it helps, I wanted to lose another 15-20lbs (had already lost 40-45lbs) and got pregnant! So, if it's the right time.....!

best wishes (as always!)

Thanks SO much!! You are an inspiration to me , ya know that already though :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Omg that's awesome, so glad he didn't listen lol. Who cares about your 15lbs, your hot, you look great now keep going with the :sex::sex: love you xxx

Omg that's awesome, so glad he didn't listen lol. Who cares about your 15lbs, your hot, you look great now keep going with the :sex::sex: love you xxx

Thanks love............ I miss you. This forum is soooooooooooooo big we barely interact (Thank God we got Facebook). But you know your my best buddy and I love you so much.. Lets see what happens in 2 weeks... Love You :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I for one am happy he didnt listen to you :haha: Sometimes you need to put the control in someone elses hand, to get the better outcome ;) And whats 15 lbs compared to a baby :cloud9: I will be keeping my FX that fate has driven your hubby to disobey your wishes hehe

Oooo! Andrea!!

My fingers are soooo tightly crossed for you!!!! : )) I am glad your DH didn't listen hahahaha... :winkwink: Hey we'll be in the 2ww hell together babe... I ov'd Thursday... Guess we'll see....

:hugs::hugs: Love ya!! :hugs::hugs:

I love u too my best bud. I am so glad we have fb, I am not on here much, usually pop in just to check on you my friend.
Thanks for extending your hand to Tiff, hopefully she will respond and maybe start to post here for all u ladies to help her.
Love you always xxx

I for one am happy he didnt listen to you :haha: Sometimes you need to put the control in someone elses hand, to get the better outcome ;) And whats 15 lbs compared to a baby :cloud9: I will be keeping my FX that fate has driven your hubby to disobey your wishes hehe
LOL..Thanks SO much :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oooo! Andrea!!

My fingers are soooo tightly crossed for you!!!! : )) I am glad your DH didn't listen hahahaha... :winkwink: Hey we'll be in the 2ww hell together babe... I ov'd Thursday... Guess we'll see....

:hugs::hugs: Love ya!! :hugs::hugs:

Oh we can be together in this SOOooooooooooooooo excited!! Love you, Kelly.XOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I love u too my best bud. I am so glad we have fb, I am not on here much, usually pop in just to check on you my friend.
Thanks for extending your hand to Tiff, hopefully she will respond and maybe start to post here for all u ladies to help her.
Love you always xxx

I hope Tiff will join us, they are amazing in here, Bek. Everyone is so nice and so helpful, I have made such wonderful friends. Love You XOXOOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea!!!! OMG!!!!!!

I agree, would you rather have a baby or be 15 lbs lighter? You can lose the 15lbs after the baby!!! Anyway there is nothing wrong with keeping on being healthy, if you eat the right foods and stay away from the bad you will find that your body will be in better shape & you wont need to lose weight after you have the baby - look at me I'm talking as if you are already preggers LOL!

I'm excited for you..and really bloody envious that you are going into the tww soon! xxxx

Ooh, Andrea, even though it goes against what you'd asked your OH to do (or not to do!), it is kind of exciting! Like the others have said, maybe having this decision made for you is fate's way of helping you along this journey and sort of makes it easier either way. If after the 2WW nothing comes of it, then so be it, and maybe you'll feel relieved or maybe you'll feel pleased that at least you gave it a try this month and you coped with it, or maybe you'll feel a bit sad which will confirm that you are totally in the right place for TTC again right now. And if you do get a bfp from this...... well, I'm sure you'll be over the moon and won't care about that extra 15 pounds :hugs:

I think I OV'd around Thursday this week so I guess this puts me in the 2WW too. I'm not expecting much from it even though we have BD'd a few times this week, but we'll just wait and see. Will be thinking about you lots over the next couple of weeks :hugs:

Yay for Andreas disobedient hubby :happydance: sorry :haha: but like the others have said sometimes fate just takes over and you have already done so well with what you have lost AND your doc said there was no reason you couldn't ttc right now before losing more :headspin:

Andrea!!!! OMG!!!!!!

I agree, would you rather have a baby or be 15 lbs lighter? You can lose the 15lbs after the baby!!! Anyway there is nothing wrong with keeping on being healthy, if you eat the right foods and stay away from the bad you will find that your body will be in better shape & you wont need to lose weight after you have the baby - look at me I'm talking as if you are already preggers LOL!

I'm excited for you..and really bloody envious that you are going into the tww soon! xxxx

Thanks SO very much! I am kind of excited also, but I don't want to get my hopes up. The thing is with me almost every-time I loose weight I get pregnant Its been like this since my first son 20 years ago. Thanks so much for your support XOXOXOOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ooh, Andrea, even though it goes against what you'd asked your OH to do (or not to do!), it is kind of exciting! Like the others have said, maybe having this decision made for you is fate's way of helping you along this journey and sort of makes it easier either way. If after the 2WW nothing comes of it, then so be it, and maybe you'll feel relieved or maybe you'll feel pleased that at least you gave it a try this month and you coped with it, or maybe you'll feel a bit sad which will confirm that you are totally in the right place for TTC again right now. And if you do get a bfp from this...... well, I'm sure you'll be over the moon and won't care about that extra 15 pounds :hugs:

I think I OV'd around Thursday this week so I guess this puts me in the 2WW too. I'm not expecting much from it even though we have BD'd a few times this week, but we'll just wait and see. Will be thinking about you lots over the next couple of weeks :hugs:

How exciting!! You and me and Kelly are in the 2WW all together , I am so happy I am not alone in my wait :hugs::hugs::hugs: You deserve this and even if it doesn't happen for us we will keep trying. Thanks for being so special XOXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay for Andreas disobedient hubby :happydance: sorry :haha: but like the others have said sometimes fate just takes over and you have already done so well with what you have lost AND your doc said there was no reason you couldn't ttc right now before losing more :headspin:

LOL, yes very disobedient :haha::haha::haha: You are right my doc did say just go for it and hope to see you in a month :shrug: he thinks it is that easy, but we will see. Love you Amanda . Thanks for being such a great friend to me since I joined here. XOOXOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Haha, I'm with the other ladies, go the disobedient hubby! I think seriously though, if it's meant it will happen and if it's not then you will go on and finish losing the weight first, then get your rainbow. If your body is ready then it may be your time. I'm excited for you though, we need updates please next week!! Luv ya! xxx

Haha, I'm with the other ladies, go the disobedient hubby! I think seriously though, if it's meant it will happen and if it's not then you will go on and finish losing the weight first, then get your rainbow. If your body is ready then it may be your time. I'm excited for you though, we need updates please next week!! Luv ya! xxx

I am thinking like you and I will update ALL the time, I have NO shame :haha:
Love ya too xoxooxoxox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yay :) other than the 15 lbs lost but you can do that afterwards hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back