Told Him He Shouldn't And He Did....

Definatey going now - I`m going to turn computer off and go to bed as it`s now 10pm here.
Good night everyone,

Andrea, I will be back in the morning!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok so day three on trying to convince Andrea to test! Will she cave in? Place your bets ladies!!

Andrea - hope the witch hasnt arrived. You know what it means if she hasnt :test:

Come on Andrea, we are in suspense over here.

As bride2b says, if the witch isn`t here yet!

it`s probably very early in the morning over there, so we will have to wait a little longer.

Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am really sorry I waited and made you all wait. I bought two cheap ones (the dollar store) Last night and this morning with FMU it came out negative :cry:
but I still didn't get my AF :shrug: Today is February 1st, I was supposed to get it by January 26th to the 28th the latest, so i don't understand?
When I was pregnant with Ava my period was due and I didn't test till I was a week late. I just don't understand why I have not gotten it.
I am disappointed a little but I am fine.
Thanks for all your support. Has anyone experienced negative results and still been pregnant?
Ever since I lost Ava I have been 23 25 26 days, I am just confused.
XOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have a friend who doesn't get a positive till at least 10 days late. I also have a friend who was 4wks late, kept getting a neg so went to Dr the did bloods and she got a positive, had scan and there was a baby with a perfect heartbeat.
Your not out of the race till AF shows.
Thinking of you xxx

I have a friend who doesn't get a positive till at least 10 days late. I also have a friend who was 4wks late, kept getting a neg so went to Dr the did bloods and she got a positive, had scan and there was a baby with a perfect heartbeat.
Your not out of the race till AF shows.
Thinking of you xxx

I just do not understand? Today is count day 31 , I am never this late since I lost Ava in March. Maybe my body is changing? Now do I have to change now>
Just really unusual for me..
XOOX Love you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Andrea sorry it came out bfn again this morning.
I think I have heard of AF being late through stress, don't know much about this though. But as the others say maybe you are pregnant and it will just show up late. Can you get a better / more sensitive test? It is odd that you are never late xx

Hi Andrea sorry it came out bfn again this morning.
I think I have heard of AF being late through stress, don't know much about this though. But as the others say maybe you are pregnant and it will just show up late. Can you get a better / more sensitive test? It is odd that you are never late xx

Maybe I am stressed and don't know it? :haha:
I am going to wait till Wednesday and if I don't get it something is definitely wrong, then I will buy the good test. I mean I feel it on and off :shrug: the AF pain comes and then goes. Last night it was really really bad and I took some medication and it went away so i thought I would wake up with AF, but no.
It is just strange is all. XOOXXOO Thanks :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea,

I really don`t know how you can wait, I would need to know either way. Although now according to your first post you ov`d around 15/16 jan which was about 16/17 days ago, ususally AF comes approx 14 days after OV.

The signs are there - don`t be scared.

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wait till your 10 days late then retest if AF hasn't come.

Sorry Andrea, just read your first post earlier. I does seem strange you have a BFN,, especially when you are past your due date.

Many years ago, when I was a lot younger my AF was anything from 35 to 42 days. Never regular.

When we tried for my first back in 2001 my last AF was about 20 Jan. We started trying then begin feb 01, by middle of march no AF so I tested - BFN.
Tested again a few days later - BFN.
Tested then at end of March over 8 weeks after Af - BFP!
(However at this time I was very unaware of how my body worked and had no idea when I ovulated - so beginners luck!)

The dates of scan tied in with the march testing date, but that meant my AF would have been a 56 day cycle. (My little boy was then born 3 weeks and 1 day early - so i think the hospital got dates wrong)

I think you are right to leave a couple of days before trying again, but all this waiting and not knowing doesn`t help does it.

Thinking of you, Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Andrea - of all months for your body to give you the run around! Your never late, you were'nt planning on getting in the tww, now AF hasnt come when it should have! Whats going on?
When you wrote wednesday instead of friday my reaction was 'baby brain' :baby::haha: I hope so anyway.

You must be going out of your mind!!:hugs:

Well, I'm glad you're not bummed Andrea, because I have to admit I really thought it would be pos!

AF is playing tricks on me as well so I guess we'll both see what happens!

Hiya sweet heart i remember your story,i too lost a my baby at 20 weeks but i think you shouldnt worry about you DTD because maybe it is fate and if you are blessed with a BFP i dont see why you shouldnt appreciate it.Its hard work to conceive and i just wish i could conceive any time .I have been trying since my lost in october and if aBFP arrives now I will grab it with both hands.Iam also older and time is not on my side.I wish you so much luck

Aw, I'm so sorry I had hoped it would be BFP in morning. You're still not out hun, everything crossed here! xxx

Are you alright Nikki? You have been mia the last few days, I see you reached 6 months & your 'status' is sad. Hope your ok. Whats happening with you are you in the tww/testing/af? xx

Hey Gemma, Im fine hon, just been a bit busy and trying to kindof break my B&B addiction a bit, was getting nothing done! The 6 month milestone was hard, thanks for thinking of me. I've just never upgraded my status from sad, that probably is still the underlying emotion most of the time, though I can function now and switch it off a bit, it's still there underneath always. Sorry hope that doesn't depress you! I'm waiting to ovulate at moment, hoping to put in a better effort this month, I have DH primed - told him he has 4 days of action! Haha, nothing like a bit of pressure, is there?! I normally don't tell him it's "that time" just put the moves on him, haha but he is aware this time. Ah well, why should I be the only one keeping track and stressing?

Hope you are well honey, GL again! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->