Tom had physio today!

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
The physio was very very pleased with his progress - but was a little concerned about his right leg. We always thought that his left leg was lazy but now he is injuring his right ankle she is beginning to think his right leg is overactive. He definately has no feeling in the back of his ankle - i put alchol gel on the cuts there and he didnt flinch....

She thinks that he kicks so much with this leg - not because it is involentory - but because his lack of sensation in it means he moves it around more to learn about it, as it feels different. Makes sense i guess!

We always thought it was stronger - but now it looks as if it is just stiff! lol

Besides that, he can stand on his own, and when he does he spreads his weight equally. he can stand up by himself if he holds your hands! and he can sit on his own for 16 seconds before nose diving. but she showed me how to put a pillow on his lap to give him more support.

he is doing so well! My georgous clever little man!!

But i guess we will never know the level of sensation until he can tell us himself. But it looks good at the moment! he has just started roaring with laughter when you tickle his feet!!

That is awsome hun , so glad to hear he can stand up ok it gives you hope for later on in life ..

Sitting is fun to watch them do as they plop over to any side and you never know which one lol

Im so happy for you, matilda as very little sensation in her feet sometimes you get a responsive sometimes you dont xxx
Looks like you might have a little walker there xxx

That's great news about Tom - he's doing really well

Good to hear that she was pleased. That is so cool that he can stand. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back