• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tommee Tippe Perfect Prep

wtbmummy

Reaction score
I am considering getting one for baby no.2.
I am hoping it would make life easier what with having to make bottles for newborn and having ds who still wakes in the night and in general.

So who has one?
Are they any good?
Did they really make your life easier??

I didn't get one because honestly, we don't have enough kitchen countertop space nor did I have anywhere to put one in the bedroom! But a few of my friends on here had one and I've heard nothing but good things about them. My SIL had one to feed her DD who's a couple of weeks older than mine and she swore by it xxx

I would have gone crazy without mines.

Just so you know, you will likely get some replies saying they are unsafe or dirty. There is absolutely no way that a product would be sold for newborn babies which was unsafe. The initial hot shot is boiled and sterile, the cold water has been drawn through an antibacterial and antimicrobial filter. This filter needs changed every three months. I wiped my machine down with regular kitchen spray when I washed my kitchen. I also rinsed the water hopper regularly and you do a "clean cycle" every time you change the filter.

Having a bottle ready to drink within 2 minutes was literally a lifesaver when running on 0 sleep. All I had to do was count the scoops of formula and then press a button. Easy.

Whenever I was at parents or friends houses and had to make a bottle the traditional way (boiling water into formula and then wait to cool) I would get so stressed as it would inevitably result in a screaming baby for about 15 minutes. No thanks!

Literally a lifesaver.

I got one for DD2 .. Absolutely loved it. It's a lifesaver especially the night feeds.

It saves so much time and hassel waiting for the bottle to cool down etc.

I did buy those pots for the formula and had a few of them filled for the day. Made things even easier.

Treat yourself to one lol x

I have had one for my 2nd LO, it's a life saver!! Juggling a newborn and a toddler can be hard. This way I can have a bottle made in the time it takes to make my little guys cereal in the morning. No risk of burning the baby either x

There amazing and I can't see why anyone wouldn't want one! So quick n easy n I also have the dispenser pots so I fill them every day n makes it even easier! Definitely recommend!

Best invention ever!

As everyone above has said, amazing invention and total lifesaver at 3am when your baby is crying for milk!!

Not sure I'm allowed to say this but....
I sold mine on eBay last week and the buyer hasn't paid yet so I have one for sale with a fresh filter still in its box if you're interested?

The best thing I bought this time around. I actually wouldn't remember how to make a bottle without it now :haha:. It saves SO much time. It's brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->