Tommee Tippee bottles shrinking and growing!

Pouring boiling water into bottle will make them shrink. You'll notice it more if you put the water in, then put the rings on with a sealing disc. In those cases, you create a vaccuum inside. If you wash them too hot, they'll cave inwards too. I had to throw out all our Boots wide necked bottles because of this. Now, if I buy new ones, I try to buy the more rigisd plastic ones.
xxx

The bottoms of my bottles have popped out. Sent some back to Tommee Tippee and they said that the likely cause is boiling water being put in the bottles and that they do not advise this.

I've always done it aswell, i don't think they can realistically expect people not to. Send them an e-mail telling them your problem, they'll reply telling you about boiling water in bottles etc. Reply to that saying you don't do that and they'll send you a pre-paid envelope and you'll get some nice new bottles for nothing :).

so u have to send them all your old bottles?

Yeah, any damaged ones so they can investigate. It only happened to 2 of mines luckily, but it's happened again to my new ones. They sent the news ones out pretty quickly though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->