Tommee Tippee dummies

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
Well when i was pregnant i bought a pack of tommee tippee closer to nature dummies, i had everything tommee tippee.

i really put myself of the dummy because i work in a nursery an a specific child kept coming into nursery aged 4 with one in her mouth constantly and her teeth looked a complete mess, this was purely the way she held dummy in her mouth but just put me off so i bought different dummies.

i had MAM dummys and Annabelle hasnt taken to them at all i gave her one of the tommee tippee ones last night and oh god it never came out of her mouth at all.
i went today to try and find some more and found out they have now discontinued those dummies so i went online and found some on ebay £24.00 for 2 dummies, what is that all about??

Are any of you having the same problems?

any suggestions on what i can do i bought other dummies in 2 different styles today and she really isnt interested in those just those tommee tippee ones and i dont want to give them her in case i cant find more of them

Lou
xxx

Why have they been discontinued? They look pretty popular! I have just been on ebay to see what you meant about the prices an OMG, why discontinue something someone wants that bad? They do other orthadontic soothers, don't they?

:shock:

You could give her the ones you have got, she may be more receptive to the other ones by the time they need replacing. Amy was like that when she was newborn - would only have one dummy, but she did take to another one eventually (a MAM one), then outgrew dummies totally at 3 months . . . x

Hiya, Joseph used to love the tommee tippee nuby dummies which we got while i was pregnant. I looked for some recently and they didn't have them in mothercare and the tommee tippee website didn't even show them on there! We eventually came across them in boots, have u tried looking in there? just an idea as we only managed to find the ones we wanted by accident x

which ones? I bought Tommee tippie CTN dummies for Chloe 2 days before christmas boots. She will only use these ones, shes just moved up to the 4-6 month ones but they had loads of them and the smaller ones on the shelf.

i think i might have some unused ones bought in error that i could give to you. will have a look tonight and get back to you in the morning

if u have i would be grateful and can send u a cheque for amount u paid plus postage

Lou
xxx

I just got some of these dummies for £4 in Sainsburys on Wednesday. They had loads!

I was looking in Tesco yesterday, and they had loads.

can u show me a pic of the ones u mean i might have some

wilkos have tommy tippee dummys !! packs of 4 newborn ones, not sure if these are wot u mean but just a thought xx

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tommee-Tippe...14&_trkparms=72:1298|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

these are the dummies i mean

Lou
xxx

sorry just checked mines are for 6-18 months but was in mothercare today and they have them

i too was going to say mothercare, i'm sure i saw them when i was in their friday x

Hun i have these for Rosie, and recently brought another 2 pack for her, they are tinted pink, gorgeous one. Only something like £3.40 in Morrisons, if your still in need of them i can look tomorrow when im out and about.

https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/...log/tete3crys06mwhite/tete3crys06mwhite_s.jpg

kiddiecare.com free delivery aswell ! lol ,link just shows the dummys,but u will after go to kiddicare.co.uk kiddicare.com to order :)

the ones on kiddicare are not the right ones but thank you anyway

Lou
xxx

look wot it says under ur link under the dummy

Tommee Tippee have stated that the only difference between the 0-6 and 6-18 soother/dummies of this type is the decoration on them. They specified an age range to encourage parents to replace their child’s dummy regularly. There is no difference in size.

I know many people NEED these dummies because it is the only one their child will settle with, so if you can’t get the age range for your child, it is safe to use the smaller/larger size.

I also sell this dummy as a set of 4 packs, please see my eBay shop for details

so if kerry20 has a couple n hers are bigger its fine :)

my mothercare have stopped selling them, how rude!!!

I had these dummy's too. Unfortunatly I used them so cant help you out.
I actually got LO to swap over to a 'mam' as there was no-way i was going to pay prices on ebay - up to £40!! :shock:

I havent seen them being sold anywhere either. They were discontinued months ago, so assume all the shops have sold their stock.

Good luck in finding dummy's or swapping LO to another. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->