Tommee Tippee dummies

Riley had the exact same ones he wouldnt take to anything else except the cherry ones! have you tried them then he didnt want them after a while so he doesnt have a dumym now

clara was attached to those she wouldnt have owt else 4 ages

i emailed tommee tippee and this was the reply i got

Dear Louise

Thank you for your message.

We have heard from many parents concerned that we have discontinued the old style Closer to Nature Soft Rim Orthodontic Soothers, and are really sorry for the problems this has caused. We would like to explain the reason for this.

We have had manufacturing problems with this dummy which have forced us to stop production - for design reasons, NOT safety, and much to our disappointment.

Ideally we would have liked to keep the old style dummy in the range alongside our new range of Closer to Nature Pure and Cair soothers, designed by a paediatric dentist to help promote healthy oral development. We know how popular the old design is, and understand the difficulties in trying to persuade a baby to change to a new and unfamiliar product. Unfortunately this has not been possible.

We put all our remaining stocks on sale on our website, but demand has been very high, and we have completely sold out.

The closest alternative we have been able to source is the Natural Flex Cherry Soother. However, the teat is a slightly different shape and includes massage dimples, and therefore we can’t guarantee that it will suit all babies. It is available from our website at a reduced price in recognition of the delivery costs.

We realise that this situation has created difficulties for many parents, but hope that you will accept our apologies and understand that it is not something we wanted to do, but is beyond our control.

Regards

Elizabeth

i did think it was nice for them to email me back but no bloody use to me now!!! i have tried not to give her a dummy at all since last night and to be honest she hasnt been bothered so hopefully it will be ok

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"