Tommee Tippee perfect prep machine - worth it?

The amount of hot water depends on what oz bottle you're making. But it works that you for you. The only 1 problem I have with it is the lowest oz bottle you can make is 4oz and newborns don't normally drink that much so you end up wasting some. But that wasn't for long. I wasn't comfortable making bottles pre-made as I find the formula stinks after it's been made up for a while so this machine was perfect. Especially for night feeds. I took it upstairs and less than 2 mins to make a perfect temp bottle is a godsend whilst your baby is screaming at 3am. Compared to the half hour wait for the bottle to cool down from making it from the kettle freshly.

I can't recommend it highly enough.

£60 on Asda with the Baby event - Ordered, done, BOOM!

Just ordered mine from Asda.. :-D can't wait to try it out now!

Argghhh...I don't know what to do about this. £60 is a great offer and I definitely want one if we formula feed again but I really want to make a go of breastfeeding this time (we had a nightmare with DS). Therefore, we might not need it at all.

I have one, am yet to use it as bubby is not even due yet! Hubby insisted on it before we were even pregnant lol!

Argghhh...I don't know what to do about this. £60 is a great offer and I definitely want one if we formula feed again but I really want to make a go of breastfeeding this time (we had a nightmare with DS). Therefore, we might not need it at all.

It's better to have something and not need it then need something and not have it. 😜
And besides if you don't use it and keep it in its packaging then you can always sell it on for pretty much what you paid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->