• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tommee Tippee powder dispensers and Avent Bottles

Tootsie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Tommee Tippee Powder Dispensers (6 in a pack type) fit into the Avent Bottles, I've bid on a half pack on ebay to try it out myself but wondered if anyone has already done it and knows the answer.

pics below :D

https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/images/product/closertonature_milkpowder_disp.jpghttps://picnic.ciao.com/uk/63547289.jpg
https://ii.babycenter.com/images/en_US/local/products/source/3244_prod_1.jpg

Hmmm I'm sure I have one up the stairs - Let me know if you don't win bid?

thanks glad someone answered me :pmsl:

guess i'll be answering my own question though when the ebay auction is over.

Ooo I was thinking of buying these too.

Let us know if theyr any use at all or just another gimmick.

They are useful Teel but Tootise wants to know if they fit in the AVENT bottles as they are made by Tommee Tippee. Dunno if this helps actually although I used them I never put them in the bottles x

Dunno if they do as Avent make a triple dispenser pot that you just keep in your bag and add to the powder as neccessary, it doesn't sit in the bottles. Can't be 100% though

Avent def don't do anything like it I checked the website, it's me that actually started all this. Been wondering for a while have the bottles, but didn't want to waste money buying them and not fitting. Didn't think to look on ebay TBH

Thanx

right well still bidding on auctions as the other one finished too laate and i missed it and got outbid :lol:

Anyway yes i know Avent make a triple dispenser but if i was going out for an hour or so and just wanted to take a bottle it would be less space consuming if i had the tommee tippee dispenser inside the bottle.

like i said i'll just have to carry on trying to win a cheap set or half set and try it out myself. I've seen quite a few different styles of milk powder dispensers while i've been searching actually but only tommee tippee do the one that sit in the bottle all the others are just sectioned pots.

I'll let you know how i get on.

We have them but I'm not sure if they fit in Avent bottles

right well still bidding on auctions as the other one finished too laate and i missed it and got outbid :lol:

Anyway yes i know Avent make a triple dispenser but if i was going out for an hour or so and just wanted to take a bottle it would be less space consuming if i had the tommee tippee dispenser inside the bottle.

like i said i'll just have to carry on trying to win a cheap set or half set and try it out myself. I've seen quite a few different styles of milk powder dispensers while i've been searching actually but only tommee tippee do the one that sit in the bottle all the others are just sectioned pots.

I'll let you know how i get on.
You just want one?

If you do I'll send you one x

yes hunni i just want one :lol:

I can even send it back once i've seen if it fits :lmao: just i wanna see if it fits in an avent bottle so if it does i'll buy some of my own haha.

lmao @ send it back! If you only want one and not need 3 (think thats how many in a pack) I'll send you one divy :lol:! I only ever needed one! If its long day trips I'd say the avent multi is better ;)

Thank you Wobbles :D you are a life saver and a penny saver :p

If it does fit i shall broadcast it to all incese anyone else wishes to purchase them :lol: and if not then mystery solved

Just a thought, if they fit theyre only around £4 in Morrisons! (pack of 6!)
(sorry just seen thread!) x

avent do a dispencer that holds 3 loads, seen it today in mothercare, dont know if the tommee tippee ones fit into the avent bottles ive got them and the dr browns bottles and i just put them seperate in the bag x

Well Scientific Experiment Done.

The Tommee Tippee CTN Powder Dispenser DOES NOT FIT Avent bottles. The rim on the CTN Dispenser is slightly larger than the Avent Bottle and as such the lid does not sit on properly. Also the CTN Dispenser has small ridges around the rim which means its a couple of MM higher than the rim of the bottle.

Pics below for proof.
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/darkangelmax452/random/random005.jpg
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/darkangelmax452/random/random003.jpg

Conclusion I'm going to purchase 2 CTN Bottles and a pack of the Tommee Tippee Dispensers for when i am going out, although thats in adittion to the Avent Bottles i am also buying which i will use indoors and when i have more space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->