tomorrow is critical for me

crimsonsky

Reaction score
So worried. Found out i was pregnant on Sunday, went to Dr yesterday and was taken from there by ambulance to hospital with suspected ectopic. Had various tests done and to go back tomorrow for more blood tests to see if hormone levels increasing as they should. Been told that if so its probably ok but too early to scan so keeping everything crossed for tomorrow. Want this baby so much. Its all been such a shock.

I hope all is well for you, its good that they are acting so swiftly though.

Awwww got everything crossed for you hun!! Let us know how you get on!!
Stay positive!!:hugs:
xxxx

Best of luck! You know, if it is an ectopic then this is a blessing and they can fix this early so it won't hurt you physically and you won't lose a tube. Chances of you conceiving again FAST are very high. These are things I reminded myself of before my first appointment when I was worried about all the scary stuff that could have been.

Best of luck to you! Fingers crossed that there isn't a problem after all!

Ah bless you - got everything crossed that its good news xxxxx

Good luck sweetie hope it's good news x

Relieved! My hcg levels from todays blood test had increased as they expected for it not te be ectopic so things looking much more promising. Booked me in for early scan at 6 weeks. Thanks everyone for the best wishes.

OMG,All the best honey are really hope all is okay xxxx

Relieved! My hcg levels from todays blood test had increased as they expected for it not te be ectopic so things looking much more promising. Booked me in for early scan at 6 weeks. Thanks everyone for the best wishes.

That is GREAT news!! :D Very happy for you hun :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->