Tomorrow is the big day!

Medzi

Reaction score
I am being induced tomorrow exactly at full term due to high blood pressure and kidney disease. I'm so happy but nervous! I am even a little sad - I just love feeling little Cubby moving around inside I am going to miss it! But I am so excited to meet who is in there!

Luckily my cervix has already started softening and dilating so they are going to break my water first. Depending on my blood pressure they might start pitocin right away but I am hoping not... going to try to do it pain med free.

Any induction stories to share?

Good luck! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread as I'm being treated for high bp too and consultant has advised they won't let me go past due date! X

Good luck Medzi
D Day tomorrow for me too, but a section (No 3)
Sitting here stressing.

I'm stressing a little too - part of me is so sad I'm at the end but so excited too. Lots of emotions for sure.

I'll be sure to update when I can. I am not sure what time tomorrow as they call and it can either be a 'come in now' or at a certain time. We will see!

Good luck! I was induced last week at 37+1 due to big baby and prev shoulder dystocia. The induction was fantastic! First propess then artificial rupture of membranes then syntocinon iv. Gas and air only and the labour from established to. Baby born was 3.5 hours 😊👍 so much better than my first labour!!!

I hope you have an easy time!!

X

Good luck!!! Let us know how it goes! I'm being induced soon too so I'm very curious.

Me 2! I'm so scared now the day has finally arrived. Good luck :) hoping by Friday to have my son in my arms :):) xx

I hope mine is as positive as some on here! I'll be sure to let you ladies know how it goes!

Me 2! I'm so scared now the day has finally arrived. Good luck :) hoping by Friday to have my son in my arms :):) xx

Aw I am feeling the same...lots of emotions! Good luck tomorrow too!

Hey ladies! So it didn't happen on Thursday. The hospital was too busy to call in any scheduled inductions so I was pushed to Friday. Well, body and baby knew it was time because I ended up going into labor on my own early Friday morning! So no induction was needed!

Nathaniel Joseph was born May 24 at 6:31 pm, 7 pounds 15 ounces, 21 inches long. He has a crazy amount of hair - we are now home and just so happy :)

Would love to hear how it went (or will go soon!) with you other ladies! Good lucK!!

Hope everything goes well tomorrow!! Can't wait to see pics! :)

Hey ladies! So it didn't happen on Thursday. The hospital was too busy to call in any scheduled inductions so I was pushed to Friday. Well, body and baby knew it was time because I ended up going into labor on my own early Friday morning! So no induction was needed!

Nathaniel Joseph was born May 24 at 6:31 pm, 7 pounds 15 ounces, 21 inches long. He has a crazy amount of hair - we are now home and just so happy :)

Would love to hear how it went (or will go soon!) with you other ladies! Good lucK!!

Congratulations. I'm so envious of you meeting your baby already, enjoy him :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->