• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tomorrow is the day of insight....UPDATE.. 1 MORE HOUR!!!!

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
Tomorrow is my 8 week scan, I'm anywhere from 7+4-7+6 tomorrow.... it's so nerve wracking because last pregnancy I had a scan at 7+1 and baby measured 6+4 but good heartbeat, but then two weeks later baby's heart stopped.... so I feel like tomorrow is the moment of truth... to me baby has to be measuring somewhere in that range for me to feel ok about this pregnancy... I do feel like this pregnancy is going better symptom wise then last one!!! But tomorrow at 11 am will be my make or break moment!!! I'm so anxious I can barely stand it.. I just want to go to bed now to get it here sooner!!! Anyone else have a scan tomorrow?? Anyone have positive stories of healthy baby after mmc???

Having some solid symptoms is such a good sign!! Wishing all the best for your scan tomorrow :hugs:

Me too!!! I am a nervous wreck. My appt is at 9:30. Will be stalking this thread. According to my lmp I am 6+4 but according to my last scan I am 7 tomorrow. I am especially nervous as I went for an early scan at 5 wks to rule out ectopic and they only saw a sac. Happy that it was in the right spot but can't be too excited till I see something actually in there with a nice strong heartbeat. On top of that I have been having like spotting for a whole week now. I am scared to death right now.
Like you I wish I could just close my eyes and it be morning already. This weekend just dragged. I tried to sleep the day away now it's night time and I'm awake. :wacko: Hope we both have good news to report tomorrow:flower:

I had a scan today and was just as nervous. Good luck for your scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed you see a healthy bub with a strong heartbeat :)

Best of luck! I have my first appt. tomorrow as well! I am SO nervous as I have had odd spotting and just really anxious for it to be 9:15am already!

I can't share your experience in terms of mmc however i have had early scans with both of my pregnancies owing to spotting. Neither of my pregnancies measured where they were supposed to in terms of my dates and yet all was well. The radiographer said its very very tricky to be specific on days i.e. 7+1 that early on because you are talking about something which is literally a few milmeters in diameter and so they can quite easily be out. Don't let the speculative 'term' worry you

Just woke up..... 6 more hours woohoo..... I'm nervous!!! But excited to finally have some answers!!!! Good luck every one for your scans!!!

Me too!!! I am a nervous wreck. My appt is at 9:30. Will be stalking this thread. According to my lmp I am 6+4 but according to my last scan I am 7 tomorrow. I am especially nervous as I went for an early scan at 5 wks to rule out ectopic and they only saw a sac. Happy that it was in the right spot but can't be too excited till I see something actually in there with a nice strong heartbeat. On top of that I have been having like spotting for a whole week now. I am scared to death right now.
Like you I wish I could just close my eyes and it be morning already. This weekend just dragged. I tried to sleep the day away now it's night time and I'm awake. :wacko: Hope we both have good news to report tomorrow:flower:

I know how you feel! I am waiting for another scan next week after only seeing the sac last week and I am terrified. I thought I was 7 weeks by now and they said I must be earlier more like 6. No symptoms either which worries me after feeling sick at this stage with my daughter.

Hope we all have happy scan days!!

One more hour now...... eeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!

Best of luck to you... let us know how it goes!!! :thumbup:

I go for my "important scan " Wednesday to rule out ectopic so I understand your nervousness. Hope it goes great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->