Tonight he's sleeping in his big-boy crib!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I'm nervous! I'm sure he's gonna be fine... But I'll miss having him next to us!:baby:

Oh, I know how you feel! Hubby and I are trying to get up the nerve to put Val in her own room. She sleeps in her crib in our room right now. But we just haven't felt it's the right time yet. I'm sure Josh will love his crib! Hope it goes well!

aww.. his crib is in his room aint it? (I remember seeing the pictures of his room.. very cute BTW!)
Colton's still in our room! :blush: I'm dreading getting our house finished because he will have his own room! :sad1: He's in his crib across from our bed right now!

I'm sure he will do great! Good luck sleeping tonight ;) (try not to check on him too much!)

I'm still to nervous, I love having his crib in our room. Hopefully one day I will get the courage like you :) Josh will do great!

How did he sleep? I love that cot...I'd happily sleep in it :rofl:

We've still got Sam in our room but we're going to move the cot into his room at the weekend. I don't want him to go! x

Awww, I missed Mikey like hell when I moved him. First few nights I didn't sleep well at all.

I hope he slept well for you xx

I put max in his big boy crib when he was 2 months ..I needed my privacy back lol i know sounds selfish but I did ..

I found that putting in one of my nighties with him actualyl helped him to calm down and not feel as if mom wasent there

OMG I'm such a pussy ! We put him in there around 10:30pm (his bedtime) and at 1am I was still awake and was crying 'cause I wanted him back in our room. My husband kept saying he's fine and to leave him. As soon as hubby was asleep, I went to get Josh and put him back into the playpen next to us..

I guess I'm not ready yet! :blush:

Yeah i did the same too jess :) I waited till seb wa sleeping and ran in to get max and put him next to me ..You will know when your ready ..and dont worry everyone is diffrent ..I got the angel care monitor and now with this i feel so much safer its incredible .

It's your motherly instinct. Listen to it. It will tell you when it's time for him to move.

oh hun. It is horrible, I hated doing it. The only way I could do it was to put him in the room opposite me with the doors open so I could see him. I didnt sleep well at first.
It is really hard. :hugs:

OMG I'm such a pussy ! We put him in there around 10:30pm (his bedtime) and at 1am I was still awake and was crying 'cause I wanted him back in our room. My husband kept saying he's fine and to leave him. As soon as hubby was asleep, I went to get Josh and put him back into the playpen next to us..

I guess I'm not ready yet! :blush:

I think I'm going to be exactly the same! x

oh hun. It is horrible, I hated doing it. The only way I could do it was to put him in the room opposite me with the doors open so I could see him. I didnt sleep well at first.
It is really hard. :hugs:

This is what I did/ do. She was first in the hall outside our room, then in one room further, etc. I'm about half way there...
:blush:
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"