tons of cervical mucus. more then i ever seen. UPDATE!!!

kayla's mommy

trying 4 #2 after MC
Reaction score
so today is the day my period is suppose to come but i havent had any cramping today or any other days before when i usually have cramps. now for the last couple of days i have been having tons of white cm. like i have to go wipe myself because its so much. could this be a good sign or is this probably an infection. anybody have any similar stories.

oh i also have so boobs but thats normal before i start my periods.

i just tested and it was a negative. so i guess maybe i should just wait till the end of the day to see if af decides to come today

All i can think of is that after a mc anything can happen. Seriously, all kinds of weird things started happen after. Its basically just different, is my conclusion. Also, you would know if its an infection as you wouldn't feel so hot about it and it would be rather unpleasant, the discharge, i mean.

I see you've changed your ticker, so i guess its better luck next time, im sure you'll get there very soon! :)

no my clicker is still the same. i still havent got a period. im starting to get nerves that i may have an infection or something because the Digital i took said negative.

Oh hun, I have read lots of girls who don't get positives straight away. I didn't get a positive on a digi until a few days late.

really so there is still hope for me. my boobs are really sore. and still no sign of af.

sore boobs....lots of cm. Sounds like good symptoms to me!

thats what i thought to. im just thrown off by the negative test. as of this morning still no period.

Try a different test. If you get a positive on that and later need assurance, try the digi a few days later.

No actual advice but i'm just really hoping its good news for you

i think im gonna wait a week if it dosent come ill test again. i hope its good news to

I have had BFP's for 3 days now, my AF due tomorrow, I have had no AF symptoms but had loads of cm! I keep going and checking that AF hasn't started. I really hope we both get BFP!! xxx

Sore boobs was my first sign last time, as I do get before af but normally only last a day and they were way more sorer! Then I just felt awful, pale, felt nauseous and dizzy this was when I was a day late.

Good luck and lots of :dust:

Do you use OPKS? I'm just wondering if you are ovulating late? If you do track your cycles and know you ovulated already then ignore that question. LOL

Good luck!! I hope you get the news you're waiting for!

all that you described is what i feel. but im getting negative test.

no i dont use opk i go by my eggwhite cm, but mabye your right mabye i did ovulate late.

I'm in the same boat! Due af on thursday she's a no show no cramps or nothing! Done a cheapy test using fmu thought it was negative so chucked it in the draw looked at it a hour later and there was a light seconf line but don't know if it was an evap or not! Got really bad heartburn and am tired earlier and have cm!! Gonna wait till thursday if af is a no show then ille be a week late and the ille test then! So nervous,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->