tons of cervical mucus. more then i ever seen. UPDATE!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:I'm glad that it seems small enough to deter you from going to the ER and I'm going to send you lots of baby dust!!!! Heres hoping your on your way to a BFP!

booooooooooo

come join the September testers! fx'd for all of us!

awww , September will be ur month!!! :dust:

was that ur first AF since ur MC??.X

mines still not here :D..X

Fergie have you tested??? I got my AF exactly 28 days after the mc... I know it can take longer but, aren't you going on 6 weeks now?

yeh was 6 weeks on Friday since my MC,, i took a test abt a week ago and was BFN :( but i dont know if that is too early ... im really really hoping im pregnant!! :D:D:D :dust: :dust: :hugs: to everyone :) xoxoxox

i feel excited about testing , but i dont want to test and its a BFN :( that would just Pee me off lol :L ...X my hCG went to 0 quick aswell ( bout a week n half miby 2 weeks ) and someone told me when it goes down its getting ready to ovulate :) ...X

I went to zero fast too. I know I ovulated before my first AF. We have decided to wait for timing reasons (hopefully Sept. will be my month!), but I have never had so much perfect cervical mucous before like I did when I ovulated after my mc (sorry if TMI). I am sure had I tried I would have fallen pg.... T E S T !!!!!! ox

i have never really had CM ...and not really had much since the MC either ... iv been takin temps, but i think thats just a waste of time as mine are all over the place & i have no clue how to understand them lol... i will go to the poundshop 2morrow and get a few cheapies :D:D:D when i test i always get too scared to look at the result! hahaha and :dust: for u for September :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->