tons of cervical mucus. more then i ever seen. UPDATE!!!

I'm in the same boat! Due af on thursday she's a no show no cramps or nothing! Done a cheapy test using fmu thought it was negative so chucked it in the draw looked at it a hour later and there was a light seconf line but don't know if it was an evap or not! Got really bad heartburn and am tired earlier and have cm!! Gonna wait till thursday if af is a no show then ille be a week late and the ille test then! So nervous,

I have had really bad heartburn today and gaviscon not helping any and also waking the last few mornings with heartburn. My last pregnancy first symptom day before bfp was heartburn so fx'd - trying not to think on it too much but can't help it!!

period still no show. i want to take a test today but scared to get that bfn again. trying to hold out till im a week past. first it was the horrible two week wait now this. i usually oly have my period for 3 days so i would have been done with it today.

just toke another test and its negative. again. boobs still hurt and still no af

Same here bfn again! And still no sign of af! I'm going out of my mind I'm never late and same as u if the witch showed herself when she was supposed to she would of been and gone by now :(

uuugghhh!!! i dont know what to do. i want to call me doctor but the only thing she will do is give me a pee test and say its negative. its like she uses the same test from the dollar tree. well i could just do that here.

Same here sooooooo fed up!! Don't know wot to do or think!

called the doctor and she told me to wait until my period is a week and a half late. so here i am waiting and hopeing that af never shows and i get a bfp.

Hi girls,

My AF is also late and trying not to get my hopes up. I also have lots of cm - it was white and thicker but now more watery. What is yours like?

PS about the digital - I hear digis are less sensitive than some other tests - if you are in the US try a FRER.

G'd luck:flower:

my cm went from thick white, to like white lotion. to clear and then sometimes it comes back white. my boobs are killing me also. i had a two week wait now i gotta wait an extra week in a half. :evil:uugghhh!!!:wacko: i declare this a no :witch: zone. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

k so now i have diarrhea and still no period. should i test again. im so nerves,

She got me this morning grrr but on a good note a brand new cycle! :) hope u get ure bfp or some answers soon! Xx

if the:witch: finally does come, she better have a good excuse of why she is late. or at least give me a no cramp pass. but she still hasnt showed her ugly face.

how long after ur miscarriage did your periods come ? iv still not had mine :O ...X

im in same boat kalas mom its 5wks 2 days since d&c no af did test bfn yet im tired but cant sleep and sore boobs i think its 1 those lifes mysteries

i got my first period after my mc 31 days after. im going to the emergancy room because i just saw a lump move from one side of my stomach to the other. scared the hell out of me, so on my way.

Oh no, let us know how you get on!

i didnt end up going to the emergancy room but i did make an appt. to see a doctor on tuesday.

took a test last evening and saw a very very faint ine. not getting to happy about it until i test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->