too anxious to enjoy

Thanks britgirl82.

Seasidebaby... hang in there. I'm sure all is well. Enjoy what you can and enjoy telling your family.

I told my family and closest friends right away (I was 5 weeks when I found out). I am waiting on a good scan to tell a few more people - and then to the end of the first trimester to tell all my coworkers. I wish it were all happening tomorrow because i can't wait to share the news with EVERYONE!!

Thanks :blush: i've had an awful day with all the worrying, almost want to do another hpt to reassure myself but DB says it's sillyas nothing will have happened to our bean. We're telling the whole family together on boxing day so there's a lot of pressure not knowing peoples reactions - although I'm sure everyones going to he over the moon! (we were TTC in secret u see). I just don't want to tell people then find somethings wrong... Sure everyone goes through this phase of pregnancy though :thumbup: xxx

I understand you are anxious - I had a "threatened miscarriage" (50/50 continued pregnancy rate) and the first trimester was just frightening - I wanted it to pass so badly for fear of losing the baby.

All I can offer is to wait it out - it seems obvious, but just take each day at a time and hope for the best. Time will fly.

Dear Jetters,
Regardless of your past, you DO DESERVE to have a healthy baby!
I really hope you can find it within you to give yourself some peace. I feel awful for you that you are tearing yourself up this way with nerves and anxiety. All I can say is that, everything works out the way it is supposed to - so just do the best you can to stay healthy for you and babes, and god/fate/whatever you believe in will take care of the rest. If your babes decides to go, there is nothing at all you can do about it, so you need to try to let yourself relax and enjoy! and always have hope for the best.

Good luck luv, and happy holidays!

xoxo
Pea

Hi Jetters... I know it's horrible! Luckily I have a work meeting today so don't have any time at all to get a hpt, I too only use cb's so I'm resisting the urge to test to make sure everything is ok! But thanks it never even occured to me that it would be a BFP anyway.
DB and I are also moving before the baby comes as our flat is riddles with damp! The condensation on the windows had been frozen for days so were aiming to move before I get too preggers and it risks my & our beanies health. Considering my EDD is the end of August we don't want a littleun in a freezing flat :thumbup:
I know it's a pain moving but think if it this way... You are pregnant so have an excuse not to do the heavy lifting, and the next house you get will be even better! :happydance: xx

Totally understand how your feeling. Its so scary when you hear of bad things happening. I cant really give you any advice or tips as I am scared shitless myself after loosing my daughter to stillbirth but I am just trying to enjoy every second of it and live it up while I can....

Here if you need to talk. x x x

hey everyone,

I too am so glad that I found this thread today. I have been feelin the same since yesterday - convincing myself that i can't feel anything - i am 6 weeks but have had NO MS at all - no feelings of nausea - totally diff to my last pregnancies. I keep thinking something must be wrong - but like a few of you - i am trying to stay positive through prayer.

I am still going for a wee frequently and my sense of smell id intense - but no sickness and no feeling hungry - which is strange - as previously i have felt starved all the time.

I am going to stay positive, like you guys have said and pray for my miracle to come true :o)

Sticky glue to everyone and their bubba's x

Hi girls,

I'm glad I've found this thread too - I am obsessed & constantly find myself googling every little ache & pain & inspecting my knickers with a fine toothed comb.....and I'm only 5weeks today!

I'm driving my DH mad with my negativity but I'm just convinced something will go wrong but I am DESPERATE for it to work out.

My mum had many miscarriages so I am praying I will be different. It's only been since April '09 since I came off the pill & didn't ov until end of august...3 very long cycles later & I get my long awaited :bfp: so I'm praying it sticks.

I know there's ladies out there who've already had even longer TTC journeys than me though.

I wish you all long and happy pregnancies. Lots of extra sticky :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->