Too dramatic

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
I have to be honest here ladies. Sometimes BnB can be a bit too much. There is so much drama & heartbreak & its stirring up some not so good feelings in me. I mean I act tough, but today I've been feeling about as tough as a gnat. There is anger, jealousy, sadness & just plain ol' blahness (yes, I made that word up...lol)
*says to self* SNAP OUT OF IT!

Let's all go to vegas.............we need a 35+ vegas roadtrip :thumbup:

I'm actually going to Vegas next year - meetups sound good.

I do avoid the normal TTC forum, to me it's sometimes an anonymous version of high school populated by mean girls and keyboard warriors.

Vegas, here we come!!!

Eva, bring the motor scooter.

Bellagio? :happydance:

I agree with you, Eva....but I think it's inevitable when hormonal chicks get together...

Woot woot, I would seriously love to go back to Vegas.

We'll all be massively prego by then so the male strippers will get quite a shock when they arrive at the suite....

Now it's bedtime here but tomorrow I'm putting this LUTWP as my siggie.

night ladies:sleep:

Yeah it can be a bit much sometimes! That's why I am so happy to be in this section now! Feel so much more at home here! Less b1tching and more support!

Would we get some sort of group discount in Vegas hotels for being pensioners? :winkwink:

Bellagio? :happydance:

I agree with you, Eva....but I think it's inevitable when hormonal chicks get together...

Ok, for starters that siggy is huge, lol. Bellagio is fab for me, but my dad has been staying at the Wynn lately and loves it..

I'm all in for vegas..... I agree with Eva tho, sometimes BnB can be a bit much. I swear it makes me MORE hormonal and weepy! I go from excited for ladies getting their bfps to frustrated with myself to anxious about the what-ifs all in a matter of minutes. My DF walks in our bedroom and I will be on the laptop and he will say "OH NO....ON 'THE BUMP' again". lol.

Im going on sunday, why dont you all fly there to meet me !!!
on second thoughts dont, hubby couldnt put up with all the talk of poas, legs up on wall and annoying people in other sections of the forum :rofl:

how come you posted this, was it about that stupid girl in the TTC forum, or are there more of them than that?!!! I love this section, and barely venture outside apart from a thread I started in january and have made friends on. I do go in the assisted conception now and then but was annoyed the other day when someone asked a question and I did quite a detailed answer, and she completely ignored it :dohh: I know its hard to respond to each person and I get easily confused in this section where I last talked to someone, but I felt like I was talking to air.

Eva, I'll get us all the military discount, lol...Hell, your DH can too!

Ewa is that your kitty in your pic? looks a bit like one of mine, this is Charlie

Attachments

• charlie2.jpg
    charlie2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 4
Sarah- your kitty is a cutie!

Eva, all I see are big pics of my feet on people's siggys....

Awww....I'm convinced I prefer male cats, now....Our only male cat ever is always so relaxed and loving...our females are another story.....guess they're hormonal, too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->