Too early for implantation bleeding?

aajab44

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm looking for some insight this morning. First off, I am 27. I have 2 handsome boys, ages 5 & 2. My last pregnancy was a rough one and ended via c-section. He was very healthy and 5 weeks early. My husband and I have not been trying to get pregnant, but also not preventing it. It seems like since my cesarean, I just haven't been right. My cycles before my last pregnancy were right around 29/30 CD. Since the birth of my youngest, I have had anywhere from 34-38 CD. So for the month of July I began menstruation on July 10 and ended July 14. My period tracker said I ovulated on July 26 and we were intimate on the 24th and the 26th. I really wasn't expecting anything, mostly bc a few months back we tried for a few months, and nothing. So yesterday morning I went to the bathroom and wiped and had a small amount of pink colored blood. So I sat and thought and my period is not supposed to arrive until Aug 13, so that's still a while away. I know implantation happened between 6_12 days after you o, but all the articles I have read said that you shouldn't have implantation bleeding anymore than a week before you period and mine is about a week and a half. I continued spotting all day and spotted this morning. Not a lot at all. Just when I wipe. Little back pain and a fuzzy kind of feeling in my belly. I never had implantation bleeding with my boys. Any insight would be appreciated! Thank you!

13tg aug would be very late for you to get your period if you ovulated 26th july?
I'd put you as around 9dpo today so deff not too early for implantation bleeding. Wait a couple of days and test

Thanks! And I know it seems late. I go by a period tracker bc my periods have become kind of ******* in between the 34-37 CD range. It's definitely not my period . I have had spotting this morning as well. Not too sure. Guess I will wait until the end of the week and test.

Agreed
most med articles say 9 dpo is the most common day for implant bleed ( i guess of patients surveyed?), but keep in mind the longer your LP the further the implant bleed can be from next due AF so you can't really go by the no sooner than a week from AF thingy.
For example with a 30 day cycle if you O at cd15, implant bleed at 6dpo (cd21) you are like 9 days from next AF, but if you didn't implant bleed until 10dpo (cd2) then you are 5 days from next AF.
There's alot of variability in TTC unfortunately and thankfully hehe.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"