• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Too early to tell if pregnant or not by symptoms?

seastar3084

Reaction score
Had a 2 day period beginning March 15 which was 3 days late. This week I felt really faint and dizzy at work beginning Tuesday. My pants irritate my stomach, the headaches are around the clock, I have been urinating more, I just feel drained and just want to sleep. The foods that I prepared for myself on Monday for the week make me sick just thinking about them so yes, I have wasted so much food this week. I'm in doubt because I can't remember whether symptoms came this early with my last 3 pregnancies. One doctor said I can experience symptoms this early. Does anyone have similar experiences? I know it's too early to test. If I try to wait to eat at my normal schedule I get headaches and stomach aches that are unbearable and I must eat.:happydance:

It's possible, but unfortunately as you already know you'll just have to wait it out and test ;) good luck to you!

This time I had nausea a few days before missed period. So it's poss but can never know. The cycle before conceiving my daughter I had a lot of nausea and dizziness (not my normal period symptoms), and period was a day late but I never had a bfp. So it could vary.

Its hard to say everyone experiences different things. Only tests will reveal x

I had symptoms prob at around three weeks last time. But I didn't know that's what they were but my taste buds changed and I kept forgetting my words. It wasn't until knew I was pregnant that I joined the dots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->