Too early to test--nerves

violetfly1

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure if I belong in here or not, but I might, because...I think you guys might be able to understand some of what is going on with me.

I had a loss last year. We haven't been trying...I haven't known yet if I was ready to try. But, the past few days, I have felt like I might be pregnant. I have symptoms, but it's still early to test. But...

There is a part of me scared to test, because. Ok. We weren't trying, because I didn't know if I was ready. But now the thought that I might be, I almost have let myself hope it. Even though I don't know if I hope it. Does that make any sense?

Sorry of I'm rambling. I just needed to get that out. Thanks for listening.

sorry for your loss :hugs: what day of your cycle are you on ? is it to early to take a digital test ? are you hoping your pregnant

I think it's completely normal to feel anxious about being pregnant again. If I were you then I would treat my body as if I were pregnant (no alcohol etc) and then when I was officially late I would test.

I really hope you get the result you would like

:hugs:

I don't know if I hope I am or not. It's a really weird, mixed feelings kind of a thing.

And the thing about testing and too early...it's probably actually not too early, though I feel like it is. I had a "period" this cycle, but as timing would have it, it was right when implantation bleeding would've occurred, and it was very short. At the time, I thought it was just a short period...it's only in the following couple of days I've started to suspect otherwise. The reason I feel like I don't want to test until a few more days is that I feel I'd still suspect since last time, I took three tests earlier--all negative--then in a few days, I still thoughts, so I tested again. I think somehow, my nerves can't stand the thought of doing them over and over again this time. *sigh*

good luck,fingers crossed for you!!

I can see why you would be hesitant, but if you don't try you won't know. If you are pregnant, you could know for sure.
Keep us posted! Good luck!

It completely makes sense! That's how I felt last month... in my case, I finally tested and BFN :( then AF came like an hour later. Boo.

But something good came of it, because then DB and I had "the talk" and mutually decided for me to stop taking BCP...

still, I'm quite scared, I mean the past will always be there. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->