Too much Evan movement?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by 22carly22, Jun 5, 2011.

1. 22carly22

22carly22 Well-Known Member

Is there a such thing as too much baby movement? I feel like maybe he's trying to tell me something! This happens in every position. Left side, right side, on my back, standing up.......... I haven't tested standing on my head yet though! All this movement wakes me up int he middle of the night too! It's CRAZY! Thanks!

2. CamoQueen

CamoQueen Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

I don't think so, or I'd be in trouble, too! I've read around 28-32 weeks is when they'll be moving the most. Some babies are just more active than others, too. My LO will still do full flips in the womb, going from head down to head up during the night and then back again (based on the location of his hiccups).

My first was also a very, very active baby in the womb, go figure he didn't sleep through the night until 18 months!:dohh:

3. jaydalee

jaydalee Well-Known Member

Same with me, he has real strong movements. He stretches sometimes & it hurts, and at times he uses my left hip bone 2 push against & theres a big bulge on my rh side...MW said it was his lil bum, it can get real uncomfortable and hurtful. Iv even had 2 ask him 2 stop hurting mum. But when hes resting I worry cause I cant feel him. Lol its funny but his movements are what stops me from worrying really

4. magicbubble

magicbubble Well-Known Member

this is off the subject but i really like the name evan :)

5. Cabbage

Cabbage Expecting Identical Twins

I was wondering the same, but my MW said that an active baby is a healthy baby.

Baby was moving NON STOP all day yesterday... at the end of the day I saw what must have been a knee or an elbow jut out so much that it almost came through my skin! I got such a fright! I thought that movement slowed down due to lack of space in the final few weeks but not this one!

6. 22carly22

22carly22 Well-Known Member

Thanks! We were going to name this baby Evan wether it was a boy or girl!Evan Alexandr for boy and Evan Olivia if it was a girl!