Too much weight gain?...Stress?

pirateardnek

Reaction score
I'm only 9 weeks and I have gained more weight than I really should have.

I think it maybe because before I was pregnant I had myself on a pretty strict diet, very low on calories and such. I am also a vegetarian. So since I found out I was pregnant, I have jumped my calorie intake up.

I'm also at home all day, and in the State of Maine so its snowy and cold out. I have no Job because I lost mine before I knew I was pregnant.

So living off only my husbands income is not boding well, we actually have negative numbers in our bank account atm.

I am already 9 weeks and I don't even have a doctor yet. I am waiting on my husband's insurance card, so I'm worried there is something wrong or I am doing something wrong.

My best friends, who is like a brother to me and his family is my family, grandmother wast just diagnosed with lung cancer and it has spread to her brain. He is trying to stay positive and I am trying to help him, but my grandmother who had lung cancer, had it spread every where and she was gone within a few short months. So I know it will be happening soon.

Then there is a whole huge stress with my brother and his soon-to-be ex-wife. They just had a child.

My husband is all stressed about money, and so am I, so I feel so bad. But no one hires a pregnant lady, and the only things hiring are CNAs (which I am not) and warehouse jobs.

Also our furnace broke last year so we bought a pellet stove this year, but we are down to three bags and have no money for more.

I'm worried all this stress is causing stress on the baby which is making me more stressed.

We haven't told our family yet, it will be Christmas when we do, so I thank you all for letting me rant and I shall breathe a little better now.

I'm sorry to hear all this hun.

Stress defiantly has an effect on weight. And the increase in hormones could have changed your metabolism some too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->