Too old for slumber bear?

allthingspink

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi all Just wondered whether 9 months was too old to introduce a slumber bear? At my wits end really with LO waking in the night and wondered if it would help. Dont really want to spend the money and then its no good. Any thoughts? :flower:

It works really well for Macy but she's had it since 5 weeks. It's good because she can set it off herself by mumbling or moving so I've made it a sleep comfort so if she wakes (not for a feed) she can set it off herself and I don't have to get it.

Have a look at babysleepanswers.co.uk, it's fab xx

We still use one now at 8 months 1 week and will for a long time yet. They're amazing! Try white noise on YouTube, and if it settles your LO then definitely invest in one.

Lili24 told me about hers and I thought about getting one, I think I left it too late though as white noise just wound her up more when she tried to work out what/where it was!

I have ordered one. She was settling with just me shhing her outside the room so thought even if I recorded that it might work.... watch this space!!! lol

I bought one for Ellie a few weeks ago and it does help her relax and get to sleep (she likes the waves setting)
I would definitely recommend it :thumbup:

I bought one at Xmas so Elle was 8 months, she loves the lullabies, sends her right off every night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->