Too scared of BFN to test!!

nothappening

Reaction score
Hi, so I usually have around a 34 day cycle. I have been irregular for years so have finally worked out exactly how long my cycle is as it has been the same for 5 months. Thought I had ovulated around day 13, but based on when I started getting spotting and what felt like a horrible twinging pain (which I think could have been implantation), I think I actually may have ovulated around CD19-21. I tested on CD36 after being late by 2 days (used the one step tests from Amazon) which was negative but am now CD39 and absolutely no sign of AF. Spotted ever so slightly on CD24, have awful hip pains, my tummy feels like I've done 100 sit ups and very sore, find myself being very tired with a lot of headaches. Had convinced myself last cycle that I was pregnant so heartbroken when I had a false positive last month with a then BFN so I am simply too scared to test! Had a dream I got a BFP last night so driving me crazy!

Hey I hope you get your bfp. Are you temping as its a better way to track when ovulation actually occured. I know after my mc i had tons of ewcm pain and thought i had ovulated only to find out that i hadnt by blood work a few weeks later. Best of luck to you hope you get your sticky one.

If your cycles are consistently 34 days, ovulation should be around CD20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->