Too soon for bloating??

W

whyme

Hi ladies , not sure why I am posting this?! Since second AF following MMC in Feb this year,been TTC, or more NTNP, but regular BD esp mid month.

Anyhow, AF due in about a week - but feel really bloated already,since yest.. I know it sounds a dull question (esp since i have been preggers twice so you think I would have some clue!), but also been having very intermittent stabbing pains, "down there" - I guess I am so confused/doubtful but is it too soon for the bloating to be down to PMS and could be pregnancy symptom? I don't think I would accept a pregnancy symptom (even if one smacked on the head !) now as I am sadly too scared to believe. I know every pregnancy is different - bloating and a v small amount of car sickness was a symptom on my son, but with the last preg, had low grade M/S and bloating almost imediately, which sadly tailed off several weeks later.

I swore I would start TTC again with a relaxed attitude - yeah right! All great in theory, but am already a secret symptom spotter and may be very disappointed if the witch shows up

With my preg in Sept. I almost immediately started bloating, at about 4 weeks. I also m/c'd. With my DD, I gained 8 pounds before I even found out I was pregnant and felt huge. It is possible I suppose but I also have quite a bit of bloating during my LP before AF shows.

Thanks for the reply! Think I am just hoping - think it more likely to be AF, am ratty as hell to day - Pretty much convinced this is PMT!

When I got my BFP in Sept, I just KNEW she was coming. I had exactly the same symptoms! And lo and behold, two lines! With DD, it was 5 years ago and I really don't remember much except I felt sick to my stomach every time I ate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->