Too soon for blood work?

branham22

Reaction score
I am 14 dpo. Took an hpt this morning and bfn My temps are still way up. I have been pretty nauseated, cervix feels high and softer. TMI warning- the past few mornings I have been having a strange cm/discharge. It is white, kind of like ewcm, but more thick and snot-like. (I know, I'm sorry!) I looked up Leukkorrhea and it looks a lot like that. I called my doctor this morning to see if they could order some bloodwork, or what they suggest. If its not showing up on an hpt, is it dumb of me to get bloodwork done? Should I just give up for the month? I'm so confused

Definitely don't give up. You're not out. If the doctor will do blood work, I'd go for it.

Thank you! I am hoping I am still in with a chance! I am waiting to hear back from my doctors office.

Bloodwork can actually pick up things better then your home pregnancy test, so its not dumb at all its smart. However implanting can happen as late as 16dpo (although that is really uncommon) so your dr. might make you wait till day 18 or 19. If you have a reg. 28 day cycle that's roughly 5 days after your missed period. My dr personally has told me not to even test before then (HAHAHA, Yea right ... right?), so depending on your dr they might refuse to do the bloodwork till then, but every dr. is different and it cant hurt to ask and see when they will do it.
I know how much waiting sucks. Keep your head up. Your not out yet at all! Hoping you get your bfp soon =D

You guys are so encouraging! Do these symptoms sound promising?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->