Too soon?

poeticlegend

Reaction score
So I am currently 10dpo and just took a test (mid afternoon about 4:30) and it came back negative. Do you think I should wait longer? I am expecting AF on Tuesday...been having light cramps that come and go-not the normal kind that signal normally that she is on her way.

Any advice/opinion is appreciated.

anybody? I really am curious. and feeling a bit down.

Hey..didn't want to read and run. My AF is due on Tue/Wed too and I got a BFN today and days prior as well. Just like you, I feel pretty down as I am actually 11 DPO. With my daughter 3 years ago I got a faint at 10 DPO and then it got subsequently darker each day. Some ladies on here don't get a faint line until 12/13 DPO so I say you are not out yet.....but for me I have no symptoms and my CM increased today which happens right before AF for me..so I think I am out but you hang in there..like everyone says you are not OUT until AF is here..I am keeping you in my thoughts :)! Hope you do the same :)!

Yes I think it can be too early to test. There are statistics that show that not even the sensitive tests are completely accurate before af. Test again when af is do (easy to say as I'm a poasa).
Good luck.

Hey..didn't want to read and run. My AF is due on Tue/Wed too and I got a BFN today and days prior as well. Just like you, I feel pretty down as I am actually 11 DPO. With my daughter 3 years ago I got a faint at 10 DPO and then it got subsequently darker each day. Some ladies on here don't get a faint line until 12/13 DPO so I say you are not out yet.....but for me I have no symptoms and my CM increased today which happens right before AF for me..so I think I am out but you hang in there..like everyone says you are not OUT until AF is here..I am keeping you in my thoughts :)! Hope you do the same :)!

glad to see i might have a testing buddy! it would probably help if i did it in the morning... :blush: but i couldn't help myself. good luck to you!

Yes I think it can be too early to test. There are statistics that show that not even the sensitive tests are completely accurate before af. Test again when af is do (easy to say as I'm a poasa).
Good luck.

thanks i needed the encouragement!

glad to see i might have a testing buddy! it would probably help if i did it in the morning... :blush: but i couldn't help myself. good luck to you!

No problem...There are a few of us in this other thread :)! Do join us:)!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2229367-anyones-af-due-sep-24-25-a.html

well I guess it just isn't my month as woke up to AF. Worst pain though I have ever had. Hope next time goes better.

Good luck to everybody!

Chin up everyone. Seems a few of us due in next three days with no symptoms and early testing BFNs... it's hard going all this disappointment.

well I guess it just isn't my month as woke up to AF. Worst pain though I have ever had. Hope next time goes better.

Good luck to everybody!

I am cramping pretty bad...sign of AF arriving and BFN...

If you don't mind my asking, yea or nay?

No period yet.....and I haven't tested today...I wasted too many tests already. At the earliest AF is due tonight/tomorrow and latest on Wednesday. If she doesn't arrive by Wed a.m. I will test again. Thanks for asking :)! How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->