Too soon?

JKell7

Mom of 18 mo. son, TTC #2
Reaction score
I hate the TWW!!!

Hubby and I are TTC, but we were having some difficulty pinpointing when to try because I recently had a Mirena IUD removed. I was using OPK and I think I ovulated on the 2nd of April. (It's so darn hard to tell with those things.)

I'm 8 dpo and had a BFN. (Well there was a barely there line. But I kind of think it was in my head.) I figure it's just too early. But I am having symptoms, a few of which came on suddenly today:

1. Nipples have gotten darker
2. VERY tired
3. Heightened smells and smelling weird things
4. Nauseated all day long today
5. Insanely clumsy
6. Forgetful all day
7. Chapped lips

I was feeling sick and I kept thinking, "I just have to eat something" but nothing was appealing to me. Until I saw a Mississippi Mud Pie... and I HATE Mississippi Mud!

When I was pregnant with my son I started feeling sick right away and my nipples got darker, but it wasn't a sudden onslaught like this. Am I just crazy? What do y'all think?

I am kind of in the same boat at you. . I usually ov around the 1st of every month. . by about the fifth of the month I started getting extremely exhausted I feel so run down and have no energy. . I just want to sleep all day, feeling sick to my stomach. . gassy. . way weepy and a few others. . I am or should be about 9 DPO. . although I kinda feel like maybe I am going to get AF this month because now I feel kinda crampy. . the only thing I can say is keep faith and hope for that BFP. Also if I get AF I am going to switch drs and find out why I am feeling like this. . cause it's maybe every two or three months I get like this almost exactly like this. . so who knows! Good luck and keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->