Too tired for bedroom fun

lovelea

Reaction score
I've just gone into my sixth week and I am still really tired which I know is normal and since being pregnant I have no urges to have sex or anything like that.

But my husband keeps making odd jokes that we haven't had sex for a month. He is really lovely and is not one who pesters for it so that's fine but I thought I would ask him anyway if it was bothering him that much. He said, wait for it, no of course not, you know I'm not with you just to have sex and even if we could never have sex again it would be fine. Now I know there will be some typical man growns when you read this and I know he is saying that so I feel better but I feel like I'm too blame. Last night I just slouched on a chair with my legs wide open because it was comfortable and he joked, don't do that it makes me want to jump on you.

Will I feel like sex again after a while and when I'm less tired?

Do I say that his comments are making me feel bad again or just brush it off?

lol im right there with you i would quite happily never have sex again and not think about it, dh makes those comments and i feel guilty, so i put out so to speak but its more of a chore than fun... I hope i dont feel like this all the way through

xx

Men go much more vulgar I guess you can say when they haven't had any for a while. He is probably getting a little sexually frustrated so he is caught between wanting to care for you and your feelings and being frustrated. Please don't blame yourself. Being in the first trimester is sooooooo hard! If I were you and this is just my opinion, just reassure him that he is the best husband in the world for being so patient with you and do it on a daily basis. give him hugs and kisses .....squeeze his cheeks and say"Your the best." It is amazing how guys just melt at these words. Men love to feel made to feel like they are the MAN. At least this has helped with my own husband in this situation. I realize every one is different. You will get your drive back hopefully soon but don't feel bad about feeling tired and blah..it sounds like you have an understanding OH that loves you very much.

The problem i have is i really do want to but i jst dont have the energy or ability to keep my eyes open.

when me and hubby went to bed last night i cuddled up nice and close to him, altho i was havin serious trapped wind tummy pain yday. i really wanted to do it but before i knew it my eyes were closin and that was it. lol!

he understands and dont mind but its been a while since we last did anythin and i want us to feel that closeness again xxxx

i'm having this same issue. i dont know if i just have no general desire at all, or if it's more because i'm so tired and have spent so much time feeling unwell. whatever the reason, i've not really been in the mood much at all lately. i'm just 9 weeks now, so i hope it comes back soon :(

I can't think of anything worse than having sex right now, I do admire you ladies that are desperate for it, think I could happily go the full 9 months without it right now :sleep: my DH has a hand and he can go use it for all I care :winkwink:

gosh this makes me feel bad! i WISH i was the other way, i thought being pregnant would calm me down, but it hasn't!! and i know when i start showing, doin the deed is going to freak him out, so im getting as much as i can now!!!

I've just gone into my sixth week and I am still really tired which I know is normal and since being pregnant I have no urges to have sex or anything like that.

But my husband keeps making odd jokes that we haven't had sex for a month. He is really lovely and is not one who pesters for it so that's fine but I thought I would ask him anyway if it was bothering him that much. He said, wait for it, no of course not, you know I'm not with you just to have sex and even if we could never have sex again it would be fine. Now I know there will be some typical man growns when you read this and I know he is saying that so I feel better but I feel like I'm too blame. Last night I just slouched on a chair with my legs wide open because it was comfortable and he joked, don't do that it makes me want to jump on you.

Will I feel like sex again after a while and when I'm less tired?

Do I say that his comments are making me feel bad again or just brush it off?

God Im so glad you posted I am so off sex its like thinking about eating sprouts lol:haha: iv told hubby that lots of women get REALLY randy in the 2nd trimester and its nothing personal so hopefully he will bear with me he he

Luckily he too is lovely but I do feel a bit mean! he makes the same sort of comments too me too!

Good to know some of us are in the same boat. I agree with you shorty2k8 about missing the closeness. Because I am so tired there's not much time to cuddle etc because when I get home from work I just want to sleep so he's usually on his own till he is tired enough to come to bed. So I look forward to the weekends when fresh air helps and there's more time together. We wnet out to eat the other day and it was such a lovely change even though I had to have a shower to wake me up a bit then I had to say we have to go now while I'm fairly awake or not at all. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->