Too tired to feed. ..

Babyduo

Reaction score
I have 4 month old twins that I have been exclusively breast feeding. They have been eating every 2 hours except at night when they will go 4 or so. I am trying to space them out a little because I'm too tired to keep this up. Feeding up to 10 times a day for about 20 min each time. I've tried supplementing but they don't seem to eat any less often. I have breastfed my other kids with no problems but lack of energy is really killing me this time!

i take my hat off to you - i get tired feeding 1............after 4 months wih my last i switched to half and half feeding / combi as i was tired and my other kids needed me - i have al ways had babies that feed for ages........and it was a good comprimise.......now with my 4th i am taking it a week at a time..............each week i manage to keep it going then its a bonus........................

Total respect to you. I'm Knackered feeding one!

I just want to say you are doing amazingly! I have a frequent feeder and at 4 months she still feeds every 1 to 2 hrs during the day and every 4hrs at night, but I'm only dealing with one! Do you have help? don't try to do everything if there is someone else who can help. I have found other people doing things like dishes and cooking while I feed really helps. Can someone else give a night bottle or a feed in the afternoon while you sleep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->