Too Tired to Walk

JamieX

Reaction score
Hi guys, I hope everything is feeling great being bigger now! :D

I don't know if anyone has the same problem....
Ever since I was going close to 20 weeks, I cannot remain standing for more than 20 mins, not mentioning walking / shopping for more than 30 mins.
I would feel breathless, seems like I am not getting enough oxygen in my head, sometimes, even feel like I was going to faint, and I had to get a seat somewhere, to recharge.....there was an occassion when I shopped for 2 hours with my girlfriends, I was practically forcing myself to walk along, and fell sick the day after cos I was too tired after that....

i was wondering if this is normal, and I haven't talked to the dr about this because my blood pressure have been normal....I was just wondering, isn't this too early for me to feel this way, since almost every research says that you always feel your best during the 2nd trimester...I never felt like this before in my first 2 pregnancies....

Again, hope everyone is feeling great!

Hmm, I've had that but it wasen't until later in my pregnancy with my son. I'd bring it up with your doctor when you can. Especially if you feel faint.
I hope everything is ok :hugs:

Fatigue is common but if your feeling faint I'd get that checked out as Jenny suggested. You may be in need of more iron or something? Or perhaps you're not drinking enough liquids. Does that sound possible?

I get that feeling faint feeling its horrible i get tired when out shopping ..... and im only 17 weeks imagine what im going to be like wen im bigger

i was like this also til i had my bloods done turns out i was low on iron and prescribed iron tabs since ive been taking em i feel great again :)

Thank you so much guys, I believe then it could be due to lack of iron...but then again, wouldn't our prenatal vits have iron in them?

Perhaps I should inform my dr about this during my next scan, and get myself some iron, which is next weekend....pooh, I hate the wait....:cry:

Hi Jamie, here are some iron rich foods posted below. Maybe you could have a look at them ans see if they are lacking in your diet. But for sure if it continues talk to your doc about it.

Green Leafy Vegetables
Broccoli
Spinach
Greens
Kale
Bok Choy

Beans
Asparagus
Tofu
Kidney Beans
Black-eyed peas

Whole Grain Bread & Cereal