Took a day after pill.. but am I pregnant?

Kengir

Reaction score
So I am new to this site.. and I need some input. This may be kind of long so sorry :/
My husband and I made love 3 times between the 30th and 31st of February he didn't pull out and I am on no birth control. I took walmarts brand of the day after pill the 1 st of January. I am due to start my period the 14th or 15th of January, this month. (Tomorrow or monday) I have had sore boobs for a week and a half, tired, off and on cramping a little heartburn. I took a pregnanCy test Thursday the 11th and it qas negative but I'm wondering if it was too soon or if I'm just not oregnant.. I wasn't wanting to be but I actually do now so I'm just driving myself insane wondering! Any thoughts?

I was told if you take the morning after pill upto 72 hours after intercourse it has a higher chance of working.

Well I guess I'll know in 1 to 2 days. I have heard lots of things though. Of woman who take in as little as 8 hrs after and still become pregnant. So I guess I will see. I was ovulating during that time so I'm not too sure. Could just be symptoms from the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->